The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Fans of 'Lost'? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Cory Gallupe
View Profile
Inner circle
Nova Scotia, Canada
1273 Posts

Profile of Cory Gallupe
WOW!! It doesn't look like there is any civilization out there at all!
Ellen Kotzin
View Profile
Loyal user
UPSTATE, NY
280 Posts

Profile of Ellen Kotzin
Ok! Who watched last night? After last night, I knew it. It is a psychological experiment where they watch the people and how they react!
I knew it was like an observation experiment!

Whaddya think?

Ellen
Leland Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
1204 Posts

Profile of Leland Stone
Hiya, Ellen:

Maybe, maybe not. Jack didn't think it was just 'an experiment,' or he wouldn't have pushed the button. Maybe the island is an experiment, maybe the whole planet's an experiment...this is starting look a little bit like "Waiting For Godot," or that crazy episode of the Twilight Zone with the dolls in the trash can...

Leland
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27096 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Was there an experiment in Gogot? Or a button in Sartre's No Exit to stop the experiment? I feel trapped in that room with the horrid furniture watching the show. Has there been any progress?
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Ellen Kotzin
View Profile
Loyal user
UPSTATE, NY
280 Posts

Profile of Ellen Kotzin
L'ENFERS C'EST LES AUTRES.

Of course, people are hell. That is it. NO EXIT is a great example!

Ellen
TCsteinberg
View Profile
New user
NewYawk
51 Posts

Profile of TCsteinberg
Maybe ALL OF YOU are just part of an experiment???
maybe, ALL OF YOU, are in this just to get a reaction FROM ME???

my last name is steinberg, which is german jewish, just like weiss, houdini's real name. hmmmmmmm, something IS going on here.

WHAT WAS THAT??? an elephant trunk??? where am I???

I'm lost, gonna find a map...........
~ tc ::--.---( )
JesterMan
View Profile
Veteran user
Maryland, USA
319 Posts

Profile of JesterMan
Quote:
On 2005-09-30 16:59, Donald Dunphy wrote:
I am curious as to what exactly is quarantined. Was it everything outside the hatch, or everything inside? . . . Yet, Desmond . . . injected something into himself at the eginning of the episode where he was introduced. An injection could imply that he was quarantined.
Lost= reference to time... what we all lose watching this show; still, I am also hooked. (I started watching it only late in the Summer re-runs.)

From the above post about the quarantine sign, and the shot Desmond takes; you can turn it around, and he takes the shot to strengthen his immune system in case he accidently gets exposed to the outside world.
JM Smile Smile

Balloons, Magic, Mayhem & More!
www.AArdvarkEntertainers.com
www.JesterMan.com

"... destined to take the place of the MudShark in your mythology... " FZ
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7408 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
True.

And now he is outside. So, we'll see if it works. Smile

- Donald
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
Ellen Kotzin
View Profile
Loyal user
UPSTATE, NY
280 Posts

Profile of Ellen Kotzin
JOHN LOCKE: The philosopher and his essay on Human experience may be tied in to this!

LOCKE...

It's all in there.

Ellen
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7408 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
So, if the one group of "others" that have Jin, Michael and Sawyer, are surivors from the back of the plane, that must mean there is another group of "others" that grabbed Walt on their boat.

Do we call them "others 1" and "others 2"? Smile

And which group of "others" was Danielle aware of and referring to? I assume the group on the boat that grabbed Walt, because she knew they were coming for the child. She just got mixed up as to which one.

The funniest thing about this last episode, was right after the segment where they showed Hurley and his reaction to winning the lottery / being "discovered" in the van (everything was going to change, but not necessarily for the better), there was a lottery commercial on TV. Talk about timing. Smile

- Donald
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2319 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Seeing Hurley go to town on all that food in his dream was flippin' hilarious! He's gotta be the coolest dude on the island. Reminds me of Rupert from Survivor.
Ellen Kotzin
View Profile
Loyal user
UPSTATE, NY
280 Posts

Profile of Ellen Kotzin
I love Hurley!

Ellen
Bill
View Profile
Veteran user
and Pretty Nice Guy
372 Posts

Profile of Bill
I find it a little tedious. If they don't DO something (make some forward progress), I'm going to bail on the program.
Ellen Kotzin
View Profile
Loyal user
UPSTATE, NY
280 Posts

Profile of Ellen Kotzin
That's the whole point--why we are intrigued. If they gave us more, then we wouldn't want to watch it! The show would end in one season.
Carnivale is like this (the secret can't totally be revealed--only in parts).

Though--we have a few weeks to wait till the next episode.

:(

Ellen
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7408 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
An old thread, I'll pop back to the top.

Recently, on a website, I saw a T-shirt for sale, with an emblem for Texas, and it said "Lost in Texas" on it. But it also had the 6 special numbers from the TV show "Lost" (4 8 15 16 23 32).

Does the TV show "Lost" have a connection with Texas, and what is it? Anyone know?

The T-shirt is here.

- Donald
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2112 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
I felt a bit empty with the finale....Smile

M:C
Jason Simonds
View Profile
Loyal user
Pensacola, FL
269 Posts

Profile of Jason Simonds
I saw in the news they are bringing Michael back for next season. No word on if they are bring Walt back though. Its doubtful since he's now 4 years older and they've only been on the island a couple months.
Danny Diamond
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1400 Posts

Profile of Danny Diamond
Quote:
On 2007-07-30 11:26, Jason Simonds wrote:
I saw in the news they are bringing Michael back for next season. No word on if they are bring Walt back though. Its doubtful since he's now 4 years older and they've only been on the island a couple months.

Actually, they brought back Walt for one of the last episodes of last season. He appeared to Locke when he was shot and laying in the mass grave. And yes, Walt did look older.
You don't drown by falling in the water;

you drown by staying there.

- Edwin Louis Cole
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7408 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
I had to pop this old thread back to the top, because...

Less than a week until Season 5 starts. WooHoo!

- Donald
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Last night's special extended refresher episode was good. It reminded me a bit of the show Pop-Up Video.
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Fans of 'Lost'? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL