The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Card Sword (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Salazar Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
New Jersey
344 Posts

Profile of Salazar Magic
Any comical ideas for the Card Sword?
sniper1
View Profile
Veteran user
malta eu
343 Posts

Profile of sniper1
OK, see if you like this presentation. Force card, etc., etc. Then you say, "OK, now this is the most difficult trick of all time. Many magicians have injured themselves and their helpers when trying to perform this trick. And tonight, ladies and gents, I'm going to make it more daring by doing it blindfolded and eating a ham and cheese sandwitch at the same time." Then get a blindfold out, have them blindfold you, and proceed to make practice stabs while explaining that other magicians rely on a very acute sence of sight to stab the chosen card. You have taken that possibility away and will rely only on the faint particular sound emitted by the chosen card. Then you proceed to have them throw the pack in the air while you are getting prepared and munching on your sandwich. And then you stab and realize that instead of the chosen card, a slice of cheese is on the sword, and suddenly discover the card by taking another bite and find it stuck between your lips.
THE MOST CRAZY MAGICIAN ON THE MALTESE ISLANDS
MagicMasterMatt
View Profile
New user
Yankton, South Dakota
28 Posts

Profile of MagicMasterMatt
Yeah I like what sniper said. What I do is put on a blind fold, (sorry I'm not explaining in detail)say your going to perform one of the most professional tricks in magic, and that everyone needs to be quiet so you can accomplish this. Blindfolded, take the swrod stand close to the audience (be careful!) and swing the sword carelessly around the audience. Say that you are very safe and responsible with this trick. Most peaople like it if they get it. I just wanted to share I hope that kinda sorta helps. I knwo I'm nto even close to pro but people usually get a kick out of it.

lata
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Card Sword (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL