The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » I was playing at the card table (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

halcon
View Profile
Loyal user
251 Posts

Profile of halcon
There were about 7 of us seated at theacard table playing uno. my oldest daughter was to the left of me and my cousin, who doesn't trust me to the right. everything was going great, I had held out all the wild cards and managed to win a few games. at some point my daughter, who knows my every move caught me ditching cards. I gave her that look and whispered "don't say a thing. I'll help you out" at which point I did. I guess it was after the third time I won she decided to give me up by producing cards from underneath the table that I had stuck in the cracks. there must have been about 30 cards I ditched through out the time we played. needless to say I told her paypack is a B#$%@. when the time presented itself I unloaded about five cards under her butt when she reached across the table. I then proceeded to snitch her out and exposed her as the cheat she was. needless to say everyone stopped playing because no one coud be trusted. the high light was my brother-in-law telling us what cheats we were and what not, at which point I said you dirty ***, if it wasn't for me you wouldn't have won anything. he stood up only to have about 5 cards fall out from underneath his shirt... cards I handed him under the table.

it truly was funny. it was all good though. we had fun.

halcon
SOHartist
View Profile
Loyal user
Ft. Myers, Florida
211 Posts

Profile of SOHartist
That's a Great story. I enjoyed it; thanks for sharing.

Michael
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14061 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Wow! You got through that without getting punched out? That was a miracle!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » I was playing at the card table (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL