The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » What do you think of this gag ?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sniper1
View Profile
Veteran user
malta eu
343 Posts

Profile of sniper1
Suddenly in the middle of the show you trip and fall face down on the floor. You extract a squished-up rabbit from under your vest while saying, "OK, due to unforseen cimcumstances the rabbit production isn't going to be part of tonight's show." You follow it up by producing a couple of squished-up doves in a magical way as well.
THE MOST CRAZY MAGICIAN ON THE MALTESE ISLANDS
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
1942 - 2022
7165 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
How about just a handfull of loose feathers from a silk. You can blow on it and make 'em 'fly'.
Then go to your chest under the shirt and mime a 'splinter' extraction (pop!)..."Darn Beaks".
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
C Christian
View Profile
Loyal user
288 Posts

Profile of C Christian
I like it try it and see how it goes!!!
Add the feather with silk please!!
Cheers Chris
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
I think that would go very well. Pull out a squished dead bird and ask if David Blaine is in the house. Hee hee
Wolflock
Pro Magician & Escapologist
Member of JMC (Johannesburg Magic Circle)
South Africa
sniper1
View Profile
Veteran user
malta eu
343 Posts

Profile of sniper1
Hehe . hmmmmmmmm hey I'm a David Blaine fan don't make fun of him (I was dead drunk when I typed this comment), and yeah I like the feathers idea as well thanks for your support. I'm going to be off line for the next 15 hrs so you have my permission to make fun of David Blaine while I'm not here.
THE MOST CRAZY MAGICIAN ON THE MALTESE ISLANDS
El_Lamo
View Profile
Special user
Canada
589 Posts

Profile of El_Lamo
Quote:
On 2004-11-29 07:12, sniper1 wrote:
"OK, due to unforseen cimcumstances the rabbit production isn't going to be part of tonight's show."

If you are not performing for magicians, can I suggest a modification: "O.K. due to unforseen circumstances, the amazing appearing rabbit will not be."

"Oh... there used to be a pregnancy joke here, but science advanced."

Cheers - El Lamo
Life is a system of circumstance presented coincidently in an illusory way.
BenSchwartz
View Profile
Elite user
Southern California
499 Posts

Profile of BenSchwartz
Ya... I don't get it, I say pull out a twinkie... and wipe a bunch of the frosting on your pants, and then say. "ahhh I'm gonna have a hard time explaining this situation to my wife"
"The experience of astonishment is the experience of a clear, primal state of mind that they associate with a child's state of mind." ---- Paul Harris
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
Gee thanks Sniper. Real sweet of you to think that we actually need your permission... LOL. Jokes.
I actually like watching David Blaine too. Hence the joke earlier.
Wolflock
South Africa
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
David Blaine who is that person ? Smile
RJE
View Profile
Inner circle
1848 Posts

Profile of RJE
Sniper,

Love your sense of humor! I think the idea is hilarious.

I used to put a dove in a cage/box and after failing to make it disappear "remove the dove" visibly and put it into a paper bag which I blew into and popped. Feathers would float down and I would rip open the paper bag open to show the dove had vanished and then make it reappear in the cage/box. I thought it was funny, the audience hated it.

Let me know if the rabbit bit goes over where you are and I'll book a tour. Smile

Rob
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
I would have had a good laugh Rob.
Wolflock
South Africa
RJE
View Profile
Inner circle
1848 Posts

Profile of RJE
Thanks Wolfie.
RonCalhoun
View Profile
Special user
Independence, KY USA
598 Posts

Profile of RonCalhoun
Quote:
On 2004-12-09 09:01, The Donster wrote:
David Blaine who is that person ? Smile

Ok, what are you blaming on David?
ruaturtle
View Profile
Regular user
Gastonia, NC
113 Posts

Profile of ruaturtle
A stuffed cat with feathers around the mouth might be a good touch... Killing two birds with one stone... eh?
I have found that I do not suffer from insanity... instead I rather enjoy it! : )

Poodle... the other white meat.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » What do you think of this gag ?? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL