The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Lock picking for beginners (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
AJP807
View Profile
Special user
New York City
559 Posts

Profile of AJP807
Hey Ryan, welcome to the Café and to the Escape Forum. You are correct sir! Pastor Clyde's stuff is just great. I also find him to be a man of great integrity with an incredible passion for this art. I think starting off with any of his fine products would definitely serve you well.
Best regards, Tony Parisi
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
I already have a Few of Pastor Clydes Creations. and I'm waiting to buy more off of him.
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
You all forgot Helpful and wise.
Wolflock
Pro Magician & Escapologist
Member of JMC (Johannesburg Magic Circle)
South Africa
MarkTripp
View Profile
Special user
Michigan
618 Posts

Profile of MarkTripp
Quote:
On 2004-12-03 15:51, Don Randini wrote:
I would drop the real Mr.Escape, Steve Santini an email. He is full of knowledge and could provide much info on escapes and the inner workings of picking locks/cuffs.

Don Randini

sigh....

No much has changed.

The only REAL Houdini was Eric Weiss, the only REAL Mr. Escape was and is Steve Baker.

When others have done as much as either, their names will be up there too. However, to get that high, people have to do that on their own, not borrowing light from others.

I wish all the best to every escape artist on their climb to the top.
MarkTripp
View Profile
Special user
Michigan
618 Posts

Profile of MarkTripp
The Mr. Escape comment was a direct attack on Mr. Baker, and one of the reasons he is not here any more.

Why wait till I address it to make your comment? Someone should have said something before I did.

Trust me, with some time off now, you can expect I WILL address such comments as need be.

That is not being a "kid", its being a grown up and respecting the work of others.

Mark Tripp
AJP807
View Profile
Special user
New York City
559 Posts

Profile of AJP807
Hi Mark, I for one am glad to see you back here on the forum. Your knowledge and wisdom have been sorely missed. I know you are probably wondering why I, being a good friend of Steve Baker haven't commented on the the childish statements made by certain individuals who have chosen to resurface on this board under a veil of anonimity only to make open attacks on Mr. Baker who has chosen to no longer post on this board due to the attacks of this very same individual. I applaud and support Mr. Baker's decision, and out of respect to that decision, I refuse to get into a p&$$@ng contest with someone who oviously is only here to try to bait people into arguements. As a police officer, I have dealt with these professional agitators for many years and my method of dealing with them is to basically pay them no attention, as this is really all that they are looking for. I prefer to concentrate my efforts on the positive things that are finally coming out of this forum like the upcoming W.E.A.R event being organized by Pastor Clyde, and pay no mind to these silly little individuals that have nothing better to do with their lives. Steve Baker needs no defending because his extensive career speaks for itself, and I will not dignify any derogatory comments made towards him with a response. This will be my final comment on the subject. Welome back Mark!
Best regards, Tony Parisi
Houdini man
View Profile
Veteran user
USA
343 Posts

Profile of Houdini man
Quote:
On 2004-12-21 11:31, mitchert wrote:
I'll plug another member of this site: pastorclyde has a series of escape courses and the one regarding handcuffs is on ebay right now. Search for "Escape Artist Course #1" and you'll find it. Starting bid $25. I'm relatively new here but Clyde seems like a nice and knowledgable guy, so I'd imagine his stuff is a good place to start.

Clyde is VERY nice. Thanks to him I now have Course #1 and its great. Thanks CLYDE!
Houdini
www.magicformagicians.info www.perry-reid.com

The only thing that spererates genius from insanity is success.
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
You might also try the lockpicking101 board, but be warned if you have a thin skin and give up easy it might not be for you. These are people that don't like noobs, newbs, newbies. Read it all first and watch the movies people post so you don't ask a bunch of beginner questions and you should be fine.about 50% serious lock folks and 50% hard core metal hacks that can work with what they find in a garbage can.
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
Sorry if you were offended Mark, There was no offense intended. I just don't like to see arguements going on. As Tony put it, some people only post to get arguements started. I too am more interested in the WEAR challenge. I cannot wait. don't worry about undertanding me, I don't think that my psychologist even understands me. Heck, I don't understand me at times. The kids comment was aimed in the other direction, ie. childishness of trying to get up someones nose. If you read most of my comments on this area you will see that I am not a horrible person. I am actually a very gentle soul.

Apologies once again if you took offense.

Regards
Wolflock
Wolflock
Pro Magician & Escapologist
Member of JMC (Johannesburg Magic Circle)
South Africa
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Its nice to have people posting with helpful information.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Lock picking for beginners (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL