The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Cancer strikes YouDoMagic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
Dan would probably prefer that I not announce this news, but I'm going ahead -- because he's worth it, and he needs our prayers and more.

Dan Turcotte, one of the best human beings to walk this Earth, a teriffic magician, and someone who has become a very good friend -- has had his cancer return..with a vengeance. It's very, very serious and his "best hope is a possible experimental treatment at the Mayo Clinic."

Even if he survives, he and Andrea will face tremendous medical bills. To speak the unthinkable, Andrea may have to face those bills alone.

If any of you were considering ordering downloads from his site (www.youdomagic.com) or ordering his DVDs, this would be the time. One of the best things about Dan's products has been his personal touches, his concern that you get the best value from each product...and he'd follow up with e-mails and phone calls to make certain of just that. One way or another, he won't be available for those personal touches very soon.

He has someone who will continue the site for him, and the proceeds will go to support his wife (Andrea) and daughter.

One way or another, Dan and his family are facing horrible times, and your friendship could mean a lot to them.
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf

--Grandpa Chet
magicaldj1
View Profile
Regular user
Madison, Wisconsin
122 Posts

Profile of magicaldj1
My thoughts and prayers go out to both you, Dan, and his entire family.

Andy Lindgren
prettylady1990
View Profile
Loyal user
206 Posts

Profile of prettylady1990
My thoughts are with him and God bless the wonderful man
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi,

My thoughts are with Dan as well as to all his family and friends at this difficult time.

Chrystal
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
Further updates on Dan's condition:

He's well into chemo and physiotherapy at this point, and is in a lot of pain. His wife (Andrea) and mother (I don't know her name) have set him up with a hospital bed in the computer room so he can, when he has the strength, try to keep up with his e-mail. He's even released a new booklet on his "Gone Again" coin vanish!

With courage and faith, and a LOT of work on ol' Dan's part (as well as on Andrea's part) he'll get through this. It is, however, a long row to hoe.

A merry thanks to everyone who's kept him and Andrea in their prayers!

*jeep!
--Chet
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf

--Grandpa Chet
Dizzy
View Profile
Elite user
UK
437 Posts

Profile of Dizzy
My thoughs go out to Dan, Andrea and family at such a difficult time,

Dizzy x x
Nick Wait
View Profile
Inner circle
Lichfield, UK
1042 Posts

Profile of Nick Wait
Good Luck Dan
Nick
prettylady1990
View Profile
Loyal user
206 Posts

Profile of prettylady1990
I pray for him
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3176 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
I too will pray for Dan.

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Cancer strikes YouDoMagic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL