The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Arm Chopper jokes? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Reg Rozee
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver, Canada
592 Posts

Profile of Reg Rozee
1. Have you ever had a manicure? No? Well here's my discount manicure kit, and all manicures I give with it come with a lifetime guarantee, you'll never need another!

2. OK, for this trick the gloves come off. What's that, you're not wearing gloves? No problem, we can make do...

3. Now I would like to demonstrate my "kitchen magician", it slices and dices, it makes Julian fries, and all I need is a vegetable... How about you sir, you look close enough!

4. There's an old Zen Budhist koan that asks "What is the sound of one hand clapping?" Well, I've decided to conduct a little experiment to find out...

5. Here we have my new cure for sweaty palms...

6. Vegas has a lot of one-armed bandits, and after I performed this at the prison there last week they have a few more...

7. Would you like my psychic Aunt Grizelda to read your palm? Well unfortunately she's in a retirement community in Florida right now, but with a Fed Ex overnight envelope and this little device, I think I can have some answers for you by noon tomorrow...

8. Doing a little burglarly but worried about those troublesome fingerprints? No problem, I have a solution right here...

Ah, that's all I can think of for now. All original (in the last ten minutes, even), so please feel free to use 'em if you want.
Reality is what doesn't go away when you stop believing in it. -Phillip K. Dick

Who are you going to believe, me or your own eyes? -Chico Marx
durgy
View Profile
Elite user
Toronto
402 Posts

Profile of durgy
1.are you right handed or left handed? right? ok we better use your left hand.

2. before putting their hand in, ask them to put their hand up high in the air. "let the blood rush down first".

3. once they put their (lets say left) hand in the chopper, tell them to hold on to their left hand with their right hand from the other side "incase something goes wrong".
https://www.durgyspade.com
facebook.com/durgyspade
twitter.com/durgyspade
Sonny Vegas
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago, Illinois - USA
199 Posts

Profile of Sonny Vegas
"I'm sorry did you say your name was Marie Antoinette?"
Believe in yourself and the magic will come.

www.SonnyVegas.com
www.TheVegasBrothers.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Arm Chopper jokes? (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL