The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Worldwide Escape Relay Event (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10..17..24..31..35~36~37~38 [Next]
WEASEL DANDAW
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of WEASEL DANDAW
Having the same problem here.
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
Thanks for the Site to send the files Kevin. Have smsed my friend to send them this week to you.

Perry - smsed Luke your email address too so that he can send the files through. He will try to get hold of you through it so that if he has hassles, you can sort out an FTP site for him to send it too as this would probably be easier for both sides too.

Regards
Wolflock
Wolflock
Pro Magician & Escapologist
Member of JMC (Johannesburg Magic Circle)
South Africa
Kevin Ridgeway
View Profile
V.I.P.
Indianapolis, IN & Phoenix, AZ
1832 Posts

Profile of Kevin Ridgeway
Hey guys...dont let time get by you. Please send video and pictures to me asap!

Thanks to Roslyn, Cliff, ufo, Dr Wilson & Helen for sending theirs in thus far.

I want to keep working on this and get it finished. I am not the "official" WEAR video guy....but I would lke to include everyone....however time will dictate wether you are included or not.

thanks-
Kevin
Living Illusions
Ridgeway & Johnson Entertainment Inc

Kevin Ridgeway &
Kristen Johnson aka Lady Houdini
The World's Premier Female Escape Artist

www.LadyHoudini.com

www.livingillusions.com
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2491 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
Kevin,

You may have already thought of this, but I'd like to point out that about 2/3 of the W.E.A.R.iors do not post here on the Café. I don't know to what extent Clyde has contact or not, but htis forum will not reach most of them.

Cliff

BTW I showed you video work to some of my students. They were very impressed.
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
killerdorito
View Profile
New user
Washington
7 Posts

Profile of killerdorito
Has anything happened on this? Would be nice to have seen some of these acts.
Don't struggle too much. You'll only die tired.
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2491 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
Well,

as some of you know, I got my last minute WEAR venue at the temple I attend, and while they didn't charge me to use thier facility, I did donate the overage to them.

Today I recieved a wonderful package from the temple school.

It cam from the second grade. Thier teacher had helped promote the event and many of them were in attendance. On top was a simple letter from the teacher thanking me for the show and the donation.

The rest was a series of construction paper home made cards, from the kids thanking me. It really brought a tear to my eye, and I thinked God that maybe that day I was able to make a positive difference in some children's lives.

Don't you love when that happens?
Magic is like Science,
ufo
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
1185 Posts

Profile of ufo
Yes! May it happen more than ever in 2006! Lets help our audiences escape despair, depression, and show them how to overcome barriers! Thanks for sharing that my friend.
"What's your drug?" she asked. "Hope" he said, "The most addicting one of all."
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
Mine may be better as I may have my own TV Series on Africa TV soon. Things are still in the pipeline, but things are looking hopeful.

Did anyone recieve my Vids???

Regards
Wolflock
Wolflock
South Africa
Houdini man
View Profile
Veteran user
USA
343 Posts

Profile of Houdini man
I PM'ed you Wolflock, but not yet.

P
www.magicformagicians.info www.perry-reid.com

The only thing that spererates genius from insanity is success.
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
***!!! Got to figure a way to get them to you guys.

Regards
Wolflock
Wolflock
South Africa
ufo
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
1185 Posts

Profile of ufo
So veterans of the WEAR wars: Where are we at in terms of the video compilation, certificates, etc. I know everyone has been wanting to ask this so...I did!
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2491 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
Thank you for asking Ed,

Such a deep spiritual and philosopical question, deserves an answer of even deeper depth. So, here is you answer....

I don't know.

Cliff
Magic is like Science,
RJE
View Profile
Inner circle
1848 Posts

Profile of RJE
Pat and I are having our web site updated and changed to a new host. We hope to soon (within the next week or so) have our new promo video put on it.

Included in the video are clips from our WEAR show. Segments from WEAR will include bits of an upside down strait jacket escape, wrist chained visual mail bag escape and a combination stake escape / Gypsy Rope Tie. (There will also be a bunch of other non-escape bits on it from other performances since it is a promo video for all our work.)

I don't have any complete footage of any of the escapes we did, but if you can take any of it from the web site, you are welcome to include it in a WEAR compilation video.

All the best from the frozen north,

Rob and Pat Evans
pastorclyde
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of pastorclyde
Holiday greetings all! I've missed being around and the great joy of watching and learning about the lives and escapes of all my friends on here. The pics for WEAR have been up on the site for a few weeks but in checking the link I just discovered that the leadin link is missing. You can view them at wearevent.info/picture_page.htm My apologies to the folks who have sent videos- they are not yet posted.

As my personal and professional lives have been turned upsidedown lately, I have not been able to act on these matters to the degree I normally expect from myself. Until late I even lost the ability to handle video but it is slowly being restored. In the end it appears that I will probably lose my shop, my collections and my props but my know-how, my drive and my creativity can never be taken from me. I don't know what the immediate future holds for me but I know that long term I will persevere and I will return to the top of my game; even higher. 'Thank you' to so many for your support and understanding, your cards and emails.

So, keep a lookout for the videos from WEAR, keep your heads down when the lead flies and keep escaping- remembering always to enjoy the journey. Smile

Onward and upward!

Clyde
mark2004
View Profile
Loyal user
UK
215 Posts

Profile of mark2004
Quote:
On 2005-12-18 17:59, pastorclyde wrote:
Holiday greetings all! I've missed being around and the great joy of watching and learning about the lives and escapes of all my friends on here. The pics for WEAR have been up on the site for a few weeks but in checking the link I just discovered that the leadin link is missing. You can view them at wearevent.info/picture_page.htm My apologies to the folks who have sent videos- they are not yet posted.

As my personal and professional lives have been turned upsidedown lately, I have not been able to act on these matters to the degree I normally expect from myself. Until late I even lost the ability to handle video but it is slowly being restored. In the end it appears that I will probably lose my shop, my collections and my props but my know-how, my drive and my creativity can never be taken from me. I don't know what the immediate future holds for me but I know that long term I will persevere and I will return to the top of my game; even higher. 'Thank you' to so many for your support and understanding, your cards and emails.

So, keep a lookout for the videos from WEAR, keep your heads down when the lead flies and keep escaping- remembering always to enjoy the journey. Smile

Onward and upward!

Clyde

Clyde,

I tried that link to the picture page and it doesn't seem to work (I get the old "404 error" that says the page isn't there).

Real sorry to hear about your troubles. I know everyone here will be thinking of you in the hope that things turn out in the end. I hope it doesn't come to losing your props and collections. You're right that people can never take away your knowledge and if you have the determination then nothing can break your spirit.

Have the best Christmas you can and look forward to 2006 in the knowledge that there's always hope for better times ahead.
KerryJK
View Profile
Special user
Northampton UK
621 Posts

Profile of KerryJK
Gosh - I'd no idea things were so bad. I don't know what's happening and it's none of my business to pry, but I do hope that whatever it is things work out. You've worked so hard to bring happiness and inspiration to so many people within this art alone, you don't deserve to have to end your year this way. Many thanks for what you've done, and all the best with everything you will do, whatever circumstances lie in store.
magicdoctor
View Profile
Veteran user
Wi.
377 Posts

Profile of magicdoctor
Pastor Clyde not sure whats going on. your in my prayers,hang tuff!!!
Michael Von Schroeder [url]www.vonmagic.com[/url]
ufo
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
1185 Posts

Profile of ufo
Clyde,
Sounds like your ending the year like I started it! I am so sorry to hear of your troubles. don't need to know the details but I do need you to know that we all care and that our best thoughts, practical help and prayers are with you for a happy New Year!
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2491 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
We are all pulling for you clyde...

Remember, "you do not measure a man by his successes, but rather by how he handles his failures"

I don't recall who I am quoting there, but I heard it years ago and liked it.

Clyde, we both came out a hell, (I am refering to your backround which is not too different from mine) and you made it.

You made it this far, you'll make it further still

Remember, the big guy is watching out for you.

You are in my prayers.

Cliff
Magic is like Science,
Mtripp
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of Mtripp
...ever watched someone make a quality knife or sword?

Its a brutal process to temper that blade....

...so is life.

Blessings follow the trials my friend.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Worldwide Escape Relay Event (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10..17..24..31..35~36~37~38 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL