The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Gag Magic Themed Prizes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Christopher
View Profile
Special user
525 Posts

Profile of Christopher
I am writing a new routine and would like to include magic related consulation prizes. For example, one that I use is a fur coat with some assembly required "rocky". Does anyone have any other ideas?
Pete W.
View Profile
New user
Coffeyville, KS
80 Posts

Profile of Pete W.
I'm not sure if this fits your category....but I remember years back in a David Ginn book about a prize "100 piece breakfast set" and show a single serving box of corn flakes. "Better yet...a 200 piece breakfast set" and look around for another box and not finding one, stomp on the box of corn flakes and remark "There....a 200 piece set"

Just thought of another I've used in past (for the adults). I mention a prize "just won a 2-piece bedroom furniture set" and produce a pair of hand-cuffs.
"Amatuers perform different tricks for the same people. Professionals perform the same tricks for different people."...Al Goshman
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Gag Magic Themed Prizes (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL