The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Windomation: A Review? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brian Haagen
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of Brian Haagen
I have recently read about Windomation in the Stevens Magic Emporium Catalog. Has anybody had any experience with this gimmick and has it worked well? Supposedly it is under your control at all times, can be used day or night, and can even be used at the restaurant. How realistic is this? Thanks in advance.
Jaybs
View Profile
Special user
560 Posts

Profile of Jaybs
Hi Brian,

Here is a review I found on penguin on Windomation:

http://penguinmagic.com/discuss/viewtopi......domation
magicfest
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of magicfest
Brian, this is MarK Benthimer
We sell this and it is a good product. Come in if you want to talk.
Liquid
View Profile
New user
Home
67 Posts

Profile of Liquid
I've just got this two weeks ago, and this is the best purchase I've ever made. It's the closest to real magic that you can ever be. I love the device, it's very well manufactured and ingenious. It comes with a very nice DVD where Sean covers all questions, and gives you many tips to use this wonder. Plus you get TV performance rights. I've been doing magic for the past 15 years, and this effect is one of those that I'll keep forever. Beautifull.
If you have any questions, please PM me, I'll be glad to help you.
--
Liquid
TheNashvilleMagician
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of TheNashvilleMagician
Well, Sean sure has a nice version. I am no manufacturer of apparatus, but there one of few things I made was a CTW. I experimented and came up with a cheap and fairly clever method. Since this is not a for sale item and is my version , I will indulge on it some. The remote I have controls a spring motion that is attached to a very transparent and extremely clear strip of material that is attached to the card you want to appear on the outside. The one I made is like a flap or trap door concept (best I can describe. When the remote is pressed, the spring is released and catapults the card (attached to the transparent material)sideways and against the glass window. It happens too fast for the eye to catch. The downfall is with my version is that you can't make the card appear in the center of window. It attaches on a sold surface obscured from view (like the wall of beneath window sill, etc). I have to look at Sean's version again, but from what I recall, he does not allow the card to penetrate in the middle of the window or even close to it either. The strip can only be a max length. FYI, the remote will also retract the strip from the card (leaving only the card taped to window with no trace of knowhow seen). I am working on a vid to post soon. I hope this is not upsetting to those that I reveal my method. I have never purchased a CTW before and know of no other magician's version. What I reveal is to help those who wish to go somewhere with this. PM me if you want details. Magically yours, JimmyD
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Windomation: A Review? (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL