The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Steve Baker/Red Von Connection (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Don Randini
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of Don Randini
OK, before everyone jumps down my neck, I am just passing along a rumor I recently heard from a fellow in the UK about Steve Baker and Red Von. It seems this Red Von is actually Steve Bakers protege and the two are working together on some new escapes, which I'm told pack the same punch and may even surpass the spectacular escape stunts that Baker was famous for. I for one find this rumor to be very interesting and intriguing to say the least, and if true, should be something to see down the road. What makes this all the more intriguing is the complete silence of Baker when asked any questions and the mystery surrounding Red Von. I know I have been a little hard hitting in the past about Steve Baker and Red Von, but the prospect of seeing something new and spectacular in this field would be a breath of fresh air in my opinion anyway. Has anyone else heard anything along these same lines?

Don Randini
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
I havent heard anything but would like to see what is new.
Don Randini
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of Don Randini
Yeah, would definitely like to see some new big escape stunts.

Don
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3608 Posts

Profile of Kondini
I consider Steve Baker to be a man of princible and honour so I very much doubt that he would be in any way involved with the likes of Red Von.
Don Randini
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of Don Randini
With the likes of Red Von? Most interesting comment Kondini. Care to elaborate? I've never heard anything bad about the guy myself, but hey, everyone has a different story I'm sure.

Don
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3608 Posts

Profile of Kondini
No comment, wouldn`t waste the time or space.
Don Randini
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of Don Randini
Don't stop now Kondini. You brought it up! Hmmm, sounds like an ego thing to me.

Don Randini
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3608 Posts

Profile of Kondini
I am coming up to retirement,having nothing to prove or ego to hold.But as a person I can choose who I wish to associate myself with or otherwise,that`s it.No further comment.Made without predujice, my own opinion.Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Don Randini
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of Don Randini
Fair enough Kondini. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion for sure! Just was a odd choice of words and sounds a bit like a bruised ego, but that is just my opinion.

Don Randini

What ever the story is, I say bring on Baker and Von and lets see something new for a change.

Don Randini
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
I say just give it time and see what happens. if Kondini don't want to post anything about it. that's up to him posting about something can lead to a big argument which a lot of people have been avoiding and getting along.
Don Randini
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of Don Randini
Whos arguing???

Don
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
No Ones Arguing Yet. but it usally Leads to Arguments.
Red Von
View Profile
Loyal user
Branson, MO
251 Posts

Profile of Red Von
Interesting Thread - I'll let you know if I hear anything!

Red Von
Don Randini
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of Don Randini
Your a funny guy Red Von. I challenge you to appear at the next escape artist convention. What do you say to that?

Don Randini
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Don Randini what is up that your so interested in meeting Red Von.
Don Randini
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of Don Randini
Just trying to put some rumors to rest! Seeing is believing correct?

Don Randini
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Yes but don't forget Curiosity Killed the Cat be Careful. there are others informing others as well. Be Careful.
Don Randini
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of Don Randini
Be careful of what?

Don
MarkTripp
View Profile
Special user
Michigan
618 Posts

Profile of MarkTripp
Quote:
On 2004-12-15 12:42, Don Randini wrote:
OK, before everyone jumps down my neck, I am just passing along a rumor I recently heard from a fellow in the UK about Steve Baker and Red Von. It seems this Red Von is actually Steve Bakers protege and the two are working together on some new escapes, which I'm told pack the same punch and may even surpass the spectacular escape stunts that Baker was famous for. I for one find this rumor to be very interesting and intriguing to say the least, and if true, should be something to see down the road. What makes this all the more intriguing is the complete silence of Baker when asked any questions and the mystery surrounding Red Von. I know I have been a little hard hitting in the past about Steve Baker and Red Von, but the prospect of seeing something new and spectacular in this field would be a breath of fresh air in my opinion anyway. Has anyone else heard anything along these same lines?

Don Randini

I speak to Mr. Baker every week or so.

I know of no connection between them or even who Red Von is. I also know of no personal student to Steve at this time, other than e-mail assistance.

As to new escapes, with only two exceptions, all the new ones I have given to Steve, and he LOVES, I put right here in the forum. Didn't seem to be much interest here, so I don't do that now.

Yes, we were working on a project and still are, but some bumps in the road have slowed things down a bit.
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3608 Posts

Profile of Kondini
If anyone wants to establish the identity of a person hiding behind a mask,you can do so via their own e-mail address,providing you can proove (Print out of e-mails etc)That derogatory statements have been aimed at yourself.First you get a Solicitor to contact the mail provider who in turn will be required by law to act on such notification. The details are then Policed by an arbitory internet Police authority who in turn will enforce whatever action is deemed required. If your claim is proven you will receive notification of the mailer,either the phone line number or name of the biller to that number.With this info you can do a White Pages serch or reverse lookup to find all the details you require.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Steve Baker/Red Von Connection (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL