The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Steve Baker/Red Von Connection (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Don Randini
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of Don Randini
Quote :
I speak to Mr. Baker every week or so.

I know of no connection between them or even who Red Von is. I also know of no personal student to Steve at this time, other than e-mail assistance.

Mark, are you saying Steve Baker tells you everything? Just because you have been told nothing or know of any connection, does not make it so! If my sources are correct, I suspect you will be proven wrong at some point. There are some people on this very forum who do in fact know of a Baker/Von connection. Why they don't come right out and say it, is beyond me! Steve Baker has not denied any connection to Red Von! Has Steve Baker ever denied any connection to you Mark? A simple solution will solve the whole matter. To Steve Baker, do you know who Red Von is? Yes or No? The question could not be more simple! It would be nice to hear from Steve Baker on this one.

Don Randini
MarkTripp
View Profile
Special user
Michigan
618 Posts

Profile of MarkTripp
<<<Mark, are you saying Steve Baker tells you everything?>>>

I would say, in as much as I am working on the bio of his life, that he does.

<<< Just because you have been told nothing or know of any connection, does not make it so!>>>

No more so than what you say either.

<<<If my sources are correct, I suspect you will be proven wrong at some point.>>>

Possible, but unlikely.

<<<There are some people on this very forum who do in fact know of a Baker/Von connection. Why they don't come right out and say it, is beyond me!>>>

Perhaps because once public, it can be questioned as I have?

<<<Steve Baker has not denied any connection to Red Von! Has Steve Baker ever denied any connection to you Mark?>>>

He says he knows who he is. He told me the name. I have never heard of him. Now, define "connection". What ever Red posts is not under the direction of Mr. Baker. They are not the same person as you claimed before. Is knowing someone a connection? What you have infered is simply not the truth.

<<<A simple solution will solve the whole matter. To Steve Baker, do you know who Red Von is? Yes or No>>

As I said, yes, he knows the name, they have had a vew e-mails.

<<<The question could not be more simple! It would be nice to hear from Steve Baker on this one. >>>

Remember, silly stuff like this drove him off the boards so no one will hear from him.

Mark Tripp

As a PS to this, I just got an interesting PM from Mr. Randini. Needless to say he is upset.

Remember that first, Baker and Red Von were suposed to be the same person. Now there is a secret "connection". I can't address that unless we define it.

After all, we are all "connected" in some way.

How any of this makes anyone more money, or improves their performance is beyond me....

...but people tend to settle on what they do best.
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
I thought Don Randini left the Café???
MarkTripp
View Profile
Special user
Michigan
618 Posts

Profile of MarkTripp
He was here to PM me..... On Christmas Eve no less.
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Santa Must of Brought Him Back Smile that must be a Clause.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Steve Baker/Red Von Connection (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL