The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Getting Fitted for a StraitJacket. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
How does one go about getting fitted or finding out what size works best for them. I have tryed PM'ing someone about buying one but no Luck on that. I guess I might have to go to the compamy and buy one or not get one at all Smile
Dr_Stephen_Midnight
View Profile
Inner circle
SW Ohio, USA
1555 Posts

Profile of Dr_Stephen_Midnight
Depends on the company, too.

I've found that the Human Restraint Co. jacket fits as follows:

Small: Average to big guy.
Medium: Football fullback crossed with a basketball center
Large: Mountain gorilla crossed with a rhino

Steve
Dr. Lao: "Do you know what wisdom is?"
Mike: "No."
Dr. Lao: "Wise answer."
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
Do you have the Jay Leslie tape,or cannons tape? Are you talking about humane or posey?
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
Cindi
View Profile
Loyal user
Palm Bch, FL
285 Posts

Profile of Cindi
Visit a Costume shop and ask to try on what SJ's they have.
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
I don't have the jay leslie tape yet I'm in the process of buying one used just waiting for the person to contact me. I'm thinking of a samall. for the humane one. I also had two poseys before. for a suit coat I think I take a size 48 something if this is of any Help.
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
The posey sizes are on the cannons site Click Here! and here's a link for sizing for the humane jacket Click Here. Hope this helps.
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Ros Yes it Does and Thanks to Evrey Body Who Helped Here. my problem with Jackets is my arms seem longer then the sleeves are.
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
They do? How long are your arms? Has anyone else had any problems like this?
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
drwilson
View Profile
Inner circle
Bar Harbor, ME
2191 Posts

Profile of drwilson
Hey Donster,

If you are talking about the arm length on suit jackets or coats, no problem. You can be really sure that the arms on a straitjacket will be long enough!

Yours,

Paul
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Dr. Wilson I went by a weight thing before. and was told I'll need a medium. finally got around to measuring myself I came up with 40 inches which I beleive it means I need a size small. and I'll like to know if I will have enough room to do something else in there.
RickSilmser
View Profile
Special user
869 Posts

Profile of RickSilmser
Make sure you have a little extra room in the jacket... fold your arms to your chest and place the jacket around your torso and your arms and if the jacket "just" goes around you with no more room than that, then you have your jacket... I've found that worked for me, I've gone through 4 jackets (wore them out) in my escape days.
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
The Jacket will be a Humane am Trying to Order it over the Net with no such Luck so Far. how can I be sure that there is Extra room in it for Me ?
RickSilmser
View Profile
Special user
869 Posts

Profile of RickSilmser
Don...take your regular suit coat size and add two sizes to it. Give the Humaine people a call on the phone, they'll be glad to help you out. I believe they are in Maddison, Wisconcin (did I spell that right ?)
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Rick Your Close on Both. Waunekee I beleive is about 12 Miles from Madison. I'm not sure if it is a suburb of Madison or not. plus your very Close on the Wisconsin Spelling. it is not the correct spelling but I know what you mean and we are not in school here.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Getting Fitted for a StraitJacket. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL