The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Tricks Using Table Load Steals (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lou Hilario
View Profile
Inner circle
2220 Posts

Profile of Lou Hilario
Steals made from table loads whether hanging or just laying down underneath are made from cover of silks, flowers, umbrellas and similar objects. Misdirection plays a great deal in this.
What are your favorite tricks before you make a steal behind, sideways or in front of your roll on table? Is this a silk production of some sort? What else?
Magic, Illusions, Juggling, Puppet & Parrot Show ^0^
http://www.louhilario.net
benscholz99
View Profile
Loyal user
282 Posts

Profile of benscholz99
I was thinking about building a bucket table that was white. I would then hold a black and white striped silk in front. I would steal a dove and the table would be black and white striped. Haven't built anything yet, but the coloring changing table would be misdirection for the steal.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22173 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Have you seen the demonistration on the Pat Page tape. He discibes how to accomplish a steal from the table. Basicly, it is a picking up the silks one at a time and misdirecting with a ribbon steamer.

L & L Publishing have all his tape on sale currently for only $10. It is in his lecture tape on stage magic.
Vietnam Veteran 1967, Sgt. E-5

Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"Magic With A Twist Of Comedy"
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7353 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I have stolen clocks, bouquets and for years stole 2 ll bloom bouquets, 150 of mylar coil, an umbrella and a 25 bloom botania on a pot. It takes a lot of timing and blocking to make it work but it is worth it.
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
James Adamson
View Profile
Special user
Deatsville - Holtville - Slapout, AL
949 Posts

Profile of James Adamson
Snap Silk (Dimishing Silks without the Dimishing effect).

Sets you up perfect for a steal from a servante of some type.

I believe that Bob Sanders has used Sympathetic Silks as a stepup, that would work.

Basically any type of silk effect or effects were the silks are set down after production.
Be remembered for performing what looks like MAGIC, not skill.
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3369 Posts

Profile of Julie
Merv Taylor's Tambourine production will give you enough silks to steal a gigantic rabbit! (and it "packs small", but is suitable for just about any venue.)
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20495 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
My favorite where there is food is to use a napkin or paper bag from an audience table and leave it on my magic table. When I come back, guess what I lift with the napkin or bag? This is especially good with an open bag since the dove is really outside the rear of the bag. Anything that will fit into the bag goes in before the dove comes out! (Coke cans are light!)

Bob
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Tricks Using Table Load Steals (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL