The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Watch Steal (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ace_spade
View Profile
Regular user
Ontario
135 Posts

Profile of ace_spade
I have been practicxing my watch steal and so far I have been successful,but,what if you are in tne middle of a trick and all of a sudden he or she catches you tryin to steal there watch?

What do you do?
"Believing is seeing" Smile
Jim Wilder
View Profile
Special user
Birmingham, AL
954 Posts

Profile of Jim Wilder
Practice more.
BlendoSquid
View Profile
Regular user
UK
140 Posts

Profile of BlendoSquid
You could just turn it into a joke - say something along the lines of -"That's not coming off is it?!"

They'll laugh and you'll have gotten your way out of a sticky situation.

Kevin Courtney
:kewl:
JarrodHenry
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of JarrodHenry
I'd recommend thinking very heavily of outs for the watch steal in case you DO get caught. I don't know about you, but where I am in Tennessee, you could easily get shot for trying a watch steal. And sadly, I'm not kidding. So you definatly need some pacifying outs to get you out of the severe trouble that a watch steal could cause.

Furthermore, remember, if you do a watch steal, you are in many areas breaking the law. Simply pickpocketing is enough to warrant a charge ,regardless of the purpose. Be careful. Know your crowd well enough to guess whether or not a watch steal is a good idea.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Watch Steal (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL