The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Audience participation effects (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Belleque
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of Belleque
Hello - yes I was too lazy to use the search engine first!

I am interested in any input concerning effects that involve audience members and include a comedic story line. I want my audience participant to enjoy their time on stage and at the same time be somewhere between "intrigued" and "amazed" - not humiliated. A good example is an effect described in October's issue of MUM. It is called "Lord of the Dance" and was written by Tony Iacoviello. It has great audience participation with great comedy potential and a good trick.

Any recommendations of books, dvd, magicians and your ideas are greatly appreciated. This is my first post on this forum. Each month I perform in a variety show and this type of act is often requested of me by the producers. Thanks again for any input!

Brett
Dan Monroe
View Profile
Loyal user
Indiana
209 Posts

Profile of Dan Monroe
Hey Brett,
Barry Mitchel has a great routine called (Hello your name is..) It gets 3 or more people into the act and is very funny. You can get it through Hank Lee or at Barrys website for around $20. Comes with some neat props. Gets a lot of laughs!

Dan
The power is within us all...I'm just a little more full of it.
danmonroe.bravehost.com
sniper1
View Profile
Veteran user
malta eu
343 Posts

Profile of sniper1
One which is very funny if performed right with a tounge in cheek manner is Doug Malloy's, lemon game, but it's a bit high priced.
THE MOST CRAZY MAGICIAN ON THE MALTESE ISLANDS
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Audience participation effects (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL