We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Linking Pins (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ronnie Ramin
View Profile
Loyal user
233 Posts

Profile of Ronnie Ramin
I have an Idea for a linking pin gimmick, does anyone know where to get the three inch pins other than a dealer?
Glenn Watson
View Profile
Special user
729 Posts

Profile of Glenn Watson
The following link has 75mm pins or 2.95 inches listed as #4 pins. I hope this helps. oblique.http://www.katiestreasures.com.au/hard-pins.html
This is my 17th year on being a member of the cafe.
actorscotty
View Profile
Veteran user
wilmington nc
397 Posts

Profile of actorscotty
yes most craft stores and all fabric shops have them , look for blanket pins or skirt pins, be sure they look like giant safety pins, some are not suitable..... I like the garrett version and use it constantly
Ronnie Ramin
View Profile
Loyal user
233 Posts

Profile of Ronnie Ramin
None of the stores in my area carry them... the closest they have is an all wire version (without a head)
Mr. Ed
View Profile
Veteran user
California
337 Posts

Profile of Mr. Ed
Try a laundry supply store in your area. They are also called laundry pins. They are rather difficult to find. A bought a year ago I checked all fabric shops in the area and none of them carry or can order 3"pins. How many do you need?
He who laughs, lasts.
CSStanton
View Profile
Loyal user
Suttons Bay, MI
228 Posts

Profile of CSStanton
I was in Colon earlier this year and a man showed me his linking pins. We were sitting at the VFW at the middle tables and he was doing a bunch of stuff but the pins got me. If anyone knows who he was - he was in the FFFF and performing on one of there mats - please PM me. I learned a bunch from him and would love to credit him.
...this was at the Close-up Convention
Thanks!
-Casey
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10595 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Joanns craft store carries the 3inch pins for about 2 dollars this store is located california .. I'm sure if you write them or e mail they will ship the pins to you . if yo purchase them through a magic dealer it will cost abot $6 bu cks.
ps I live in ca, send me your mailing address and I will ship all you want .
I try to help other magacians
vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Linking Pins (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL