The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Daytona Beach! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Fanatic
View Profile
New user
Daytona Beach, Florida
12 Posts

Profile of Fanatic
Hello everyone, My name is Mike. I have been doing magic for a little over ten years in the Daytona area. I also do a little balloon twisting every once and a while, mostly in bars for kicks and drinks. What a great idea to have a forum where we can all share ideas and tips. I just got here and I love it already!! Thanks.
Scotty Mills
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of Scotty Mills
Welcome!!!
Sam Griffin
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
170 Posts

Profile of Sam Griffin
Hello Mike and Welcome to the magicians lair!
The discussions and opinions on this board are priceless. Very easy to make new friends in the biz and gain valuable advice. Will be looking forward to hearing you in posts. Welcome Smile
"When we are on stage, we are in the here and now."
"The eye is the window of your soul."

"The PERFORMER must BELIEVE in everything that takes place on the stage, only then will the AUDIENCE BELIEVE!
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Hey Mike! How's it going? I'm glad to hear of other magicians in the area. Hope to meet you out and about some day.
Have Fun
Dave
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Fanatic,

Welcome to the Café and glad you decided to join us. You've already seen what a friendly place this is. Don't hesitate to post or ask advice regarding a question you may have. Have fun and make sure you're seated in a comfortable chair as you may be here awhile!
Fanatic
View Profile
New user
Daytona Beach, Florida
12 Posts

Profile of Fanatic
Ace12, Sam Griffin, Slim King and Chrystal, Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm not usually much of a poster but will try to contribute if I can. As for now I'm going cross-eyed Cause there's so much to read here! I love it. If any of you ever find yourself hanging out in Daytona and want to do a little jam session give me a ring and we will grab a brew. (386) 760-3001 Dave, Give me a shout after christmas if you want to get together. Maybe we could get a couple of others to join us for a wing house night or something. Later...Mike
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I'll call Ya in the New year! Off to Orlando for a New Years Card Shark gig.
Later
Dave
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Daytona Beach! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL