The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Bottle twister gags (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sniper1
View Profile
Veteran user
malta eu
343 Posts

Profile of sniper1
First of all, it was very fun talking with Peter Loughran and Morgan lv yesterday. I'm very pleased Peter liked my presentation of the bottle twister, so I'm going to share it with you.

Sometimes I perform behind the bar counter. When someone orders a beer, I open it for them and then I go through the gag of patting the underside of the bottle and then squeeze the last drops of beer out of it, leaving the twisted bottle for them to see in the end. This one gets a great reaction. First they laugh at the patting and twisting, but when they realize that the bottle is really twisted, then you get that "what?" expression . I think I'm going to order a couple more in fact so I can repeat the effect.
THE MOST CRAZY MAGICIAN ON THE MALTESE ISLANDS
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Go for it and enjoy them.
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
I tried this over the holidays and it is a great line at the end! I got some big laughs with it as well as the "What" expression! Thanks Sniper1 for sharing that with me!
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
sniper1
View Profile
Veteran user
malta eu
343 Posts

Profile of sniper1
Your most welcome Peter. I'm always glad to give a helping hand, too bad most of the others never listen to my ideas though.
THE MOST CRAZY MAGICIAN ON THE MALTESE ISLANDS
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Bottle twister gags (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL