The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » "Cheater's cheater down? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
ewizardmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Ohio
117 Posts

Profile of ewizardmagic
It would rule more Kevin if it existed. BTW, when's furious angels coming?

Jason
"Never argue with an idiot...those who are watching may not be able to tell the difference..."

"skusslechea"
-psalms 35

Jason

http://www.ewizardmagic.com
Roman
View Profile
New user
London
42 Posts

Profile of Roman
Okok. they don't suck, just not my style. everyone happy?

good good.

any info on an actual DATE for the return of CC? or is it just a myth now? if so is anyone going to think about starting a site similar to CC which people can use? cause to b honest, handlordz ain't an alternative since their policy seems to be "Join, and we'll ban you!!!". Anyway moving on...

R.
Chris Keppel
View Profile
Special user
Kansas City MO
544 Posts

Profile of Chris Keppel
Hope it comes back soon.
www.chriskeppel.com
Kepp's Custom Carbon Fiber
ewizardmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Ohio
117 Posts

Profile of ewizardmagic
Quote:
On 2005-02-20 17:03, Chris Keppel wrote:
Hope it comes back soon.

Hope it come back PERIOD.

Jason
"Never argue with an idiot...those who are watching may not be able to tell the difference..."

"skusslechea"
-psalms 35

Jason

Chris Keppel
View Profile
Special user
Kansas City MO
544 Posts

Profile of Chris Keppel
Yea, I hear you there.

All in good time. Once its back I'm sure it will be back for good. Better to wait untill its right then to be down every few days like last time. Its like the system. Took a while but worth it.
www.chriskeppel.com
4Jacks
View Profile
Veteran user
345 Posts

Profile of 4Jacks
Quote:
On 2005-02-20 13:03, Roman wrote:
Okok. they don't suck, just not my style. everyone happy?

good good.

any info on an actual DATE for the return of CC? or is it just a myth now? if so is anyone going to think about starting a site similar to CC which people can use? cause to b honest, handlordz ain't an alternative since their policy seems to be "Join, and we'll ban you!!!". Anyway moving on...

R.

I'm really Curious to See this CC site though. It would be nice to have an HL that wouldn't ban me for talking on this forum. Do they have the battles there??
Jonas
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden
1065 Posts

Profile of Jonas
Nope, no battles on TCC.
http://www.youtube.com/jonashaglund < Card flourishes and some other stuff.
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1028 Posts

Profile of in flames
I know this is off topic, but this thread wasn't really on topic to begin with.
Chris, what's the update on your DVD? Any release date yet? I'm looking forward to it.
Thanks
Chris Keppel
View Profile
Special user
Kansas City MO
544 Posts

Profile of Chris Keppel
Hey Flames, what up.

Well, they sent me some final copies. "AGAINST THE GRAIN" looks killer. Very nice stuff. Cool editing, lots of funny stuff and lots of great material and the explanations are second to none. I really tried to be a great teacher in these and it does show. The explanations in the flourish dvd are top notch. I cover every little thing many times from a few angles so you don't have to rewind 90 times. I was a little upset with "CHOPS" because of the catagory its in. I don't know, it just looked a little dull. Not the material, just the dvd itself. So I told them to spice it up a bit with some extras. We are also finishing the covers. They are going to be tight. Have you ever seen the movie covers for lets say. Final Destination, or Butterfly Effect. How its metalic silver and reflects to look like a bunch of colors. We are trying to do that for our cover but are having a hard time finding a company that can print that type of ink. Basicly I am finishing up some final credits for the credit page and the covers and were good to go. Against the grain will be coming out first so we will have some extra time to jazz up Chops. Im just covering all angles since this is my first set of dvd's. I want them to be great. Not just ok. I already have some crazy stuff set up for a 3rd dvd. Im also getting ready to redo my site. Changing everything, adding, taking away, ect. I am waiting for another set of final cuts to check out as we speak. Any day now I will get them and once I give the ok, printing begins. After that it should only be a few weeks. Im not sure if they are going to do pre-orders or not. don't know if anyone checked out my site but I'm offering free shipping, a bonus effect, and a bonus flourish when purchased through me. I also have a full color set of my notes coming out for a great price. FULL COLOR with many pics. Cant beat the price for color notes. Im not calling them lecture notes. Just some stuff of mine that's on the dvd's and some that's not on the dvd's. I will try to keep anyone updated that's wondering. Im waiting just as much as some of you. Thanks for asking in flames. Its getting me on the ball because I'm going to call right now and get an update.
www.chriskeppel.com
4Jacks
View Profile
Veteran user
345 Posts

Profile of 4Jacks
Chris Keppel's AGAINST THE GRAIN Will BE X-TREME X-TREMENESS!!!!!!!

I'm just Kidding!!!
Sorry I couldn't resist! !
Please forgive me... I'm a simpleton

Anyhoo... How much are your DVD's gonna cost And how many effects/flourishes/tricks on them...
Also is one or the other more geared towards newbies??

X-TREME X-TREME X-TREME
Chris Keppel
View Profile
Special user
Kansas City MO
544 Posts

Profile of Chris Keppel
Whats up Jacks

Just so you know the Against the grain is stricktly cards and coins. No flourishes. It has some easy stuff, some hard stuff, and some very hard stuff on it. Everything on it has been tested in my shows, and at my resturants. A lot of the material on that dvd is made for close up type shows. Some very powerfull openers and closers. The Chops dvd is all flourishes, cuts, ace pop outs, card productions, ect. The cuts are focusing on the 4 packet break. Sort of like sybils but a different break series. A lot of the cuts out are using the Z fold, or the W cut. I did some variations of the 4 packet break cuts and explored that side of it. Please don't call it Xtream. I hate that word. People think they can add an X infront of it and it all of a sudden is a killer move. Sure, if that's what you want to think. Hahah, no pun intended. The against the grain shows about 14 different effects, lots of funny stuff, some great graphics, and some extras. Since I went into so much detail in explaining every cut to the fullest there is not a lot of extras on the Chops. I tried not to make you all rewind 90 times to learn one cut. I did every little thing many times from a few angles to help you learn it the best. The teaching some say that have seen it is second to none. The chops dvd has about 17 things on it. Both dvds are going to be normal price, 29.99 plus free shipping. As stated above, anyone getting them through me will get free shipping, a free bonus effect, and a free extra flourish. Against the grain should be available very soon. Followed about a month or so with Chops. Anyone Getting both dvd's through my site at the same time will not only get the 2 bonus effects, and free shipping, but will also get 5.00 off each dvd. Making it 50.00 shipped for all. Like I said, I will try to keep eveyone posted. Hope that helps. You can check out my site to see more about the tricks, and effects. Go to my site and click videos. Then click on learn more about the dvd's, then go to short description of each trick to get a better idea.

Thanks all for the support.

Kepp
www.chriskeppel.com
4Jacks
View Profile
Veteran user
345 Posts

Profile of 4Jacks
Thanks Chris,

Yeah... I'm sorry about the X-treme... Like I said I'm easily amused. =ţ

Sounds like a pretty decent deal. I haven't checked out all the video's on your site so I will have to do that. But the Two Disc's for $50 shipped is pretty decent. So will you set it up so that if people want to order both disc's when the first one comes out, can they get the first and pay for the second, and then you mail out the second when it comes... Did that make sense? So they can get the deal, with out waiting for both DVD's.
Jonas
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden
1065 Posts

Profile of Jonas
TCC.

Talked to bone today, he said it would be up on end of March/beginning of April.
So I´d put my money on May.
Chris Keppel
View Profile
Special user
Kansas City MO
544 Posts

Profile of Chris Keppel
Hahahah, Harwin.

Man, why so long. Tell them to stop slacking and get it going.
www.chriskeppel.com
Jonas
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden
1065 Posts

Profile of Jonas
Zeke is apparently very busy, jeesh.
ewizardmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Ohio
117 Posts

Profile of ewizardmagic
Gives me time to make another 40 videos. Smile

just kidding.

I'd say late may to early June. Hopefully, Bone won't go away again and shut it down. Sheesh.

Jason out.

"skusslechea"
-psalms 35

Jason

Chris Keppel
View Profile
Special user
Kansas City MO
544 Posts

Profile of Chris Keppel
Hey jason, do you mean 40 for just the day it opens. Hahhaha, just kidding man.

Keep it up. Hope they hurry.
www.chriskeppel.com
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1028 Posts

Profile of in flames
Thanks for the update Chris. I look forward to it.
MISTER SINEP
View Profile
New user
Somewhere in my deck?
16 Posts

Profile of MISTER SINEP
I talked to Bone and he said it's coming soon. Very soon. Around April. Going to be the best community, better than the Café !

Joe
slumpy
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of slumpy
Another lo'voser trying to flame again.

Marius

Quote:
On 2005-03-03 17:38, MISTER SINEP wrote:
I talked to Bone and he said it's coming soon. Very soon. Around April. Going to be the best community, better than the Café !

Joe

Another Los'voer trying to flame B again.
Just a passerby
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » "Cheater's cheater down? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL