The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Comedy brainstorming (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sniper1
View Profile
Veteran user
malta eu
343 Posts

Profile of sniper1
Guys I've had this idea lingering for quite a while now.
How about we take some oldies of magic, and twist them around quite a bit and make comedy routines out of them. All you have to do is name some old effects and we can brainstorm comedy presentations about them .
THE MOST CRAZY MAGICIAN ON THE MALTESE ISLANDS
WhiteAngel
View Profile
Loyal user
West Virginia, USA
269 Posts

Profile of WhiteAngel
Coins across, torn/cut and restored, bill in a lemon, card through table, just to name a few. Great idea, I will think of some more and some comedy to go with them.
True illusionists strive to decieve the eye AND the mind.....
Partizan
View Profile
Inner circle
London UK
1682 Posts

Profile of Partizan
Lets start with the basics and a TT silk vanish!
"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus."
- Mark Twain
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20518 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
When I do those, it is comedy!

Bob
Bubba Whodini
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
sniper1
View Profile
Veteran user
malta eu
343 Posts

Profile of sniper1
Ok lets see what I can come up with . hmmmmmmmmm for magicians I usually use vanish 5000 and alain nu's hankershief gag { the one he where he vanishes and reproduce a hanky and mimes that he is doing it with a tt but instead just uses palmimng ect ect}

ok now for a comedy bit with a tt and a hanky { hmmmmmmmm this is taking longet than I tought } ok for a plot is going to be a repeat vanish gag . with a reproduction from a dolar bill .

ok here is the patter I came out with . one thing which intigued me is there are a lot of cases worldwide of people stealing other peoples underwear . yeah it true I know its hard to believe but its really true . actually let me show ya , ive got me wife's knickers here with me , { take out red hanky , tt is ready } { fold them diaper fashion } yeah they tend to look like a diaper whe n she wears them but she keeps telling me they are the latest disign in womens lingerie . { tell spectator to hold index finger pointing out and tie the hanky in a knot around it } while saying , every day she used to hang them out to dry and take a bit of the smell away , then she puts them in her laundry basket . { place hanky into your hand } and she just looks way for a second and some guy just knicks them away . { show vanish } so like a good wife she comes bragging onto me about what happened . and like a good husband I tell her that I'm in the middle of watching the soccer game . the next day the same thing happens she hangs her knickers out to dry { take out hanky from tt in your pocket and bring it out and tie to specs finger } { tell spec to wave finger up and down otherwise it wont dry , smal gag but should be funny , and it gives you cover to steal tt from pocket } and go tru the motion of vanishing it again . well as you can guess the second time it really did it , for I had to install a cctv in my back garden . but alas when my wife did the laundry , the guy still managed to take them again . repeat vanish for the last time . but this time I got the better end for I had his face on the security vid , and natually the police caught up with him . but they retained the knickers for evidence . so I still had an angry wife to deal with , so I did what every husband does , gave her some money , she went to the store and got herself a new pair of knickers { produce hanky from bill } and everybody lived happily ever after , well at least she did !

well that is what I could come up with in 20 mins of thinking .

hope you like it
THE MOST CRAZY MAGICIAN ON THE MALTESE ISLANDS
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Comedy brainstorming (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL