The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Cardini and others (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

zaki_rafih99
View Profile
Regular user
164 Posts

Profile of zaki_rafih99
I will have footage on my computer of Cardini in about a week, maybe less. It's the footage where it ends with him taking the pipe from the guy on the bench. It's almost 10 minutes I think. pretty sure its his complete act. anyways. if anyone wants it, just let me know soon. it would be nice to finally have it available on here. I also have vernon performing cups and balls on the magic cicus when he was 78. Paul Gertner on the tonight show performing that's ridiculous and steel cups and balls,norm neilson doing a manipulation and violin act, and lance Burton doing his candlestick/dove act. I will make all separate files I think to make it easier.

* I posted this also in manipulation section.
thumbslinger
View Profile
Elite user
This is a good number:
458 Posts

Profile of thumbslinger
I'd like to see the clips.
Chet Atkins, Jerry Reed and Tommy Emmanuel are all you need to study to learn to play guitar.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Thanks. I think Cardini was just great. There is a short clip of him on the Café. I have it saved. I think there is only one known film of Cardini?

Best Regards

Tommy
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
zaki_rafih99
View Profile
Regular user
164 Posts

Profile of zaki_rafih99
This clip is the whole act, I have another I got from expertmagic.com which also has Lance Burton and McBride talking. This is the full act I think...
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
The one I have is the one from expertmagic.com I would love to see whole act.

Thanks
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
David Franklin
View Profile
New user
Jonesborough, TN
76 Posts

Profile of David Franklin
I'd certainly love to see these clips!
I've seen bits and pieces of Cardini but never the whole act.
Seeing Vernon would also be fantastic.
zaki_rafih99
View Profile
Regular user
164 Posts

Profile of zaki_rafih99
Hey guys I have the videos on a DVD now, and my buddy is compressing the original files cause they are way too big, so I can send them out. I will have them during this coming week, probably towards the end.
Andrei
View Profile
Veteran user
Romania
353 Posts

Profile of Andrei
Fantastic, make sure to post once you have them, I'm sure many of us are dying to see them.

~Andrei~
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Cardini and others (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL