The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Smoke Glass2 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

EvanMagic
View Profile
Elite user
Manitoba
471 Posts

Profile of EvanMagic
Hey again guys,

My new manipulation act involves me producing a large nielsen champagne bottle and than a smoke glass from my silk fountain, 2 questions here.

Would a nielsen champagne bottle be small enough to conceal inside the 24" fountain?

Where could I get a chemical of some sort, not so much as pyro that would ignite smoke that can be set to start "smoking" and stolen from a drop box very quickly?

Thanks for all your help guys!

Evan
glodmagic
View Profile
Special user
USA
501 Posts

Profile of glodmagic
Try Viking for the smoke glass.
I believe the one they sell is similar to one I use with a safe non chemical smoke.

I have a 2 part chemical smoke but do not recommend it because it will destroy your silk fountain over time.
Remember ANY of your posts here can be Googled by your customers and Clients. Just entering your name in Google can bring up your negative comments that stay for years!
EvanMagic
View Profile
Elite user
Manitoba
471 Posts

Profile of EvanMagic
Hey thanks for responding, do you know how the smoke appears in the glass on the viking version?

Evan
glodmagic
View Profile
Special user
USA
501 Posts

Profile of glodmagic
Evan,
I can not discuss it here but can in the Secret sessions once you have access there.

I read your credentials on your website so I will PM you.

Try Viking for the smoke glass.
I believe the one they sell is similar to one I use with a safe non chemical smoke.

I have a 2 part chemical smoke but do not recommend it because it will destroy your silk fountain over time.
Remember ANY of your posts here can be Googled by your customers and Clients. Just entering your name in Google can bring up your negative comments that stay for years!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Smoke Glass2 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL