The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Quick introduction (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ChrisJ
View Profile
Loyal user
Lapeer, MI
226 Posts

Profile of ChrisJ
Hello,
My name is Chris I am new to the Café'. I have browsed the forums and look forward to sharing and reading the posts of others. I have been interested in magic since I was about 12 yrs old or so. that's make this hobby/interest of mine about 25 yrs old. I enjoy coin magic and close up types of magic. I am also a hobbyist Ventriloquist. I live in Michigan. I originally found the gimicky<sp?> gaffed packet tricks easiest, then I met Milt Kort and he was so impressive with coins and cards. He said one thing to me that made me look at magic differently. He said if you can do tricks with simple coins or ungaffed cards your always ready to do something anywhere you go. He was right. I do not even claim to be a novice as that's a high rating for how I feel my ability is due to lack of practice time. I have recently taken back into practicing more and even did a show for my sons 3rd grade class. We had a wonderful time and it was a good reason for me to want to do more. I love coin magic and do, like most of you I'm sure, carry coins everywehre I go. I look forward to reading and posting where I feel I have something worth saying. This is a great palce for those with a common interest and passion.

sincerely,

Chris J
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Chris,

Welcome to the Café!

You mentioned to live in Michigan ..ahh heard there's a wonderful get together held there every year. If you haven't been, I would recommend it from what I've heard about it. Make a note to look for post by Jaxon as he's from your neck of the woods and can fill you in more. I'm sure you'll meet lots of friendly people from all over the world here too- 16,000 members from over 80 different countries.

Please don't hesitate to post or ask a question. Have fun!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Quick introduction (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL