The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Osterlind SOS BAG (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Devilix
View Profile
Veteran user
372 Posts

Profile of Devilix
Hi all,

I was thinking of getting Osterlind SOS bag but I find it a little bit to pricy. Does anyone have another bag that is a little bit cheaper but got many sections?

thanks
Spinnato
View Profile
Elite user
419 Posts

Profile of Spinnato
Just buy Osterlind's! It's the best.
Jheff
View Profile
V.I.P.
395 Posts

Profile of Jheff
Considering that this bag is handmade, knowing the superior quality of it, and using it on a regular basis (for a variety of uses, not necessarily the intended ones), I can tell you that I strongly feel that the price of this bag is incredibly low. When I first saw it offered, I expected it to sell for about $150. It's much, much cheaper than that, of course.

If you're planning on using it, Devilix, the price is cheap, I assure you. If you're just curious about it, buy Richard's DVD that explains it.

-- Jheff
Marketplace of the Mind THE LAZY MENTALIST'S CARD TRICK is now available!!
Devilix
View Profile
Veteran user
372 Posts

Profile of Devilix
Thanks a lot....I will considering to buy it...

Devilix
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14062 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
What is it?
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Jared
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island, USA
1404 Posts

Profile of Jared
S.O.S Bag is a prop used for a Pseudo-Psychometry demonstration, which can be found on Osterlind's Mind Mysteries volume 4. The bag is very well-made and worth the asking price.

-Jared
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14062 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I have been wanting to purchase those DVDs. I suppose I will find out more when I do. thanks!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Jared
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island, USA
1404 Posts

Profile of Jared
The Osterlind Mental Miracle dvds are one of the best purchases you can make and his Easy to Master Mental Miracles are equally strong. This has been Richard's year!

-Jared
Jheff
View Profile
V.I.P.
395 Posts

Profile of Jheff
Quote:
On 2005-01-01 10:35, Jared wrote:
The Osterlind Mental Miracle dvds are one of the best purchases you can make and his Easy to Master Mental Miracles are equally strong. This has been Richard's year!

-Jared

Jared,

I definitely agree. But just to quibble, Osterlind's first set came out in '03, not '04. And I would also say that though it may have been Richard's year, it was more importantly OUR year for experiencing Richard and his fine products (many of which have been off the market for many years!). I know, I know. It's minor, but I had to write it.
Marketplace of the Mind THE LAZY MENTALIST'S CARD TRICK is now available!!
Reuben Dunn
View Profile
Inner circle
Has a purple ribbon wraped around my
1592 Posts

Profile of Reuben Dunn
Quote:
On 2004-12-29 16:25, Devilix wrote:
Hi all, I was thinking of getting Osterlind SOS bag but I find it a little bit to pricy. Does anyone have another bag that is a little bit cheaper but got many sections? thanks

Bob Cassidy produces a bag as well. It's a bit less expensive, although you'd have to balance the need for the bag for the inevetable wait that accompanies purchases from him.

The SOS bag looks like it's worth the $$.
Good Thoughts.

Reuben Dunn

www.reubendunn.com
Franmonet
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of Franmonet
Anything from Richard Osterlind is pure gold and if not gold at least hi grade platinum.
Heck is for people who don't believe in gosh
Magic Arty
View Profile
Elite user
metro Atlanta
443 Posts

Profile of Magic Arty
Richards bag is excellent. I would suggesting getting the dvd as well though, so you can see it in action. The thing I appreciate the most about the bag, is that when using it, you can really work out your cold reading technique, without a lot of pressure!
If your thinking about doing any type of psuedo-psychometry routine, get Richard's SOS.
Arthur
atsmagic
Arthur Atsma

Feeling real happy now!
Renaldi
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto, Canada
106 Posts

Profile of Renaldi
My SOS Bag arrived yesterday. It appears well constructed and comes with a clear and concise little booklet of instructions.

Renaldi
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Osterlind SOS BAG (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL