The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Cheap but spectacular danger (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

J0HANNES
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of J0HANNES
Dear fellow magicians I would like to ask you about an escape illusion.
What kind of cheap but spectacular danger could be work when I am tight in a staight jacket, a pair of iron cuffs and some chains?

I wish you Happy new year.
Johannes
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
What kind of Danger are you looking for. I think you should post this question in the escape section you might get a better response.
J0HANNES
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of J0HANNES
Imagine that you are call at television to show an escape and you have just a straight jacket a pair of iron cuffs and some chains with Yurasit's locks and you haven't any motivation to escape I mean any danger because you haven't any special platform or I don't know ..any spikes to drop on you or other big illusion.
I think at a weight or something dangerous tieght on a rope which will be burn like Copperfield's Death table I mean a candle which is put it under a rope.
The idea is to be something cheap,easy to do and spectacular.
Sorry for my english.
I wish you a happy new year!!!!
Johannes
Jailhouse Jonny
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of Jailhouse Jonny
For some goofy fun I' ve used hot sauce that is placed in my mouth and I have to escape to get to the bottle of water before my taste buds are ruined. Helps if you can whoop it up and struggle around on the floor like
Curley from the 3 Stooges.

One thought would be to coat a steel cable with rope. Suspend sponge bricks (safety just in case)with the rope covered cable over you. light a candle underneath and you have to escape before the rope burns through. Escape and blow out candle.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Cheap but spectacular danger (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL