The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Can you make my wife dissappear? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Starrpower
View Profile
Inner circle
4070 Posts

Profile of Starrpower
Michael Ammar had what I think is the best line to this one (similar to one previously posted): "Just be yourself, sir, and she'll disappear on her own."
rbattle
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of rbattle
Your reply should reflect what impression you would like to make with the audience. Do you want to look like a jerk who does magic? If so just use some of the above suggestions. If you want to endear yourself instantly to half the audience you might reply; I just do tricks, not miracles. Besides, she is probably the magic in your life.... Right?
johnnymystic
View Profile
Inner circle
North Adams Ma.
1576 Posts

Profile of johnnymystic
Usually when I am asked this question it is after my show when people are saying what a wonderful time they had. Somebody usually jokes around and asks can you make so&so disappear?

I have that person step aside from the others and I wisper in their ear, 'Be careful what you say, I'm wearing a wire for the F.B.I.'
I then walk right away without another word, boy it mess's with their heads!

Johnny
I drink cheap tequila and vomit
<BR>I cannot eat hot wings...acid reflux
<BR>I never inhale Smile
<BR>I can put a field dress on a deer
MikeDes
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal
1176 Posts

Profile of MikeDes
I would but there are so few beautiful women already.
John Martin
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of John Martin
I'm sorry, but, I don't do requests.
MikeDes
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal
1176 Posts

Profile of MikeDes
Quote:
On 2005-02-23 20:15, John1964 wrote:
I'm sorry, but, I don't do requests.

LOL...this I LIKE.
Salazar Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
New Jersey
344 Posts

Profile of Salazar Magic
I charge by the pound
magicsteve99
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of magicsteve99
Sorry that I can't give proper credit for this one: "Sure, this is California. For enough money I can do anything!"
Amazing Stephen
rogerj
View Profile
New user
Southern New Jersey
81 Posts

Profile of rogerj
Honestly I feel the least offensinve and safest way to go is something Jeff McBride taught me a long ways back when we had hours of sessions in my living room.................as I watched his videos. At the beginning before anything he would say how he is the magician and does all kinds of things blah blah (insert your own patter) and than say I can also read your minds and no I can't give you a million dollars (look at wife) and no I can't make your wife disappear. (look at husband) This usually gets a chuckle to a roar but even if it doesn't get to much of a laugh it would be ridiculous for anyone to say that lame line for the rest of the evening.
PLus even if they do they are probably the only person not listening in the beginning and they have a good laugh at his "ignorance" than what you will say. Honestly as a young magician I CANT be rude at all when it comes to those jokes so this is my safe way out.
Hope you use it
RogerJ
ROGERJ
For by GRACE are you saved through faith and not of YOURSELVES it is the GIFT of God NOT OF WORKS so no man can boast.
-Ephesians 2:8-9
All RogerJ products can be found at www.skilledmagic.8k.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Can you make my wife dissappear? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL