The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Troy Hooser's "Total Destruction" DVDs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3028 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
I was just browsing Bob Kohler's website and Bob Kohler Productions has just released a 3 DVD set of Troy Hoosers' magic. It's not all coins, but it looks like about half the content is coins (much like his book).

From browsing the contents, it looks like some stuff is overlap from his book and lecture notes, a few items look new. If you never saw Troy perform his stuff, nows your chance.

I had the pleasure of seeing Troy lecture recently after reviewing his book. Troy's magic is very straightforward and visual. I think these DVD's are gonna be hot.

Here is the link I found them at: http://www.bobkohlermagic.com/products/troyhoosierdvds.html
Click to visit:
Chad Sanborn
View Profile
Inner circle
my fingers hurt from typing,
2205 Posts

Profile of Chad Sanborn
I saw Troy lecture this past Saturday. His work with the flipper coin is phenomenal. He is also a very nice guy. I would highly reccomend the DVD's.

Chad
Tony
View Profile
Veteran user
Los Angeles
303 Posts

Profile of Tony
Dano,

Thanks for the tip, man. Troy's DesTROYers book is just outstanding (I use at least 3 routines from the book all the time!)! The DVD's should be an excellent companion to the book.

Regards,
Tony
Ty Argo
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
525 Posts

Profile of Ty Argo
Your absolutely right chadmagic, Troy is incredibly good with the flipper coin. I underestimated the use of it (as most do), until I saw him lecture and I now do quite a bit with the flipper thanks to him. He does some great reg. coin manip. too. Smile
Dyslexics UNTIE!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Troy Hooser's "Total Destruction" DVDs (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL