We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » HAPPYNEWYEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SIX
View Profile
Inner circle
New York City
1773 Posts

Profile of SIX
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
T. Joseph O'Malley
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1937 Posts

Profile of T. Joseph O'Malley
You too! I just got back from a party. We played Euchre and I brought a flask of Jagermeister, some beer and whiskey. Then I BARRRRFFFFFF..........................ugh.

C'mon moderators do your worst.
tjo'
zur
View Profile
Special user
California
671 Posts

Profile of zur
Moderators need to relax for the New Years
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Happy new year to all from the East coast . miss you all and happy new years to all here. I'm sick so I stayed home.
Shane Wiker
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1199 Posts

Profile of Shane Wiker
Happy New Year everyone.
Jaymz023
View Profile
Veteran user
Midwest
356 Posts

Profile of Jaymz023
Happy New Year! Geeez, Im feeling OLDER! AAAHHH!!!!
Creator of "Re-Attached" an easy piece by piece Torn and Restored card routine.

http://www.lybrary.com/reattached-p-250.html
Hideo Kato
View Profile
Inner circle
Tokyo
5649 Posts

Profile of Hideo Kato
Happy new year from Tokyo!
In new year holiday TV programs, there are many magic performances as I supposed. Tomorrow, we can watch Guy Hollingworth, Max Maven in 2 hour magic program. Many singer stars and actor stars will perform magic also. On 4th, we can watch Mr.Maric's TV special.
As I posted my resolution for this year, I will start to create and improve card tricks just now. The beginning is always important.

Hideo Kato
msc455magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Taipei, Taiwan
1523 Posts

Profile of msc455magic
Quote:
On 2005-01-01 02:29, Hideo Kato wrote:
Happy new year from Tokyo!
In new year holiday TV programs, there are many magic performances as I supposed. Tomorrow, we can watch Guy Hollingworth, Max Maven in 2 hour magic program. Many singer stars and actor stars will perform magic also. On 4th, we can watch Mr.Maric's TV special.
As I posted my resolution for this year, I will start to create and improve card tricks just now. The beginning is always important.

Hideo Kato

Lucky, you get to have so much magic televised. As for where I am living (taiwan), I haven't seen magic televised for a LONG time. I hope I lived in Japan. Have an excellent new year everybody!
T. Joseph O'Malley
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1937 Posts

Profile of T. Joseph O'Malley
OK now it's the next morning and I wish I had not drank so much sake and beer. Sorry for my immature posting up above - moderators, you know I love you.

I walked in to a party last night, and the first thing someone said to me was, "hey I saw a show and a guy made a toonie (large Canadian coin) fit into a bottle - how do they do that?". I then did what I always do - took out my IBM card and said, "i'm a card carrying member, you know I can't tell you even if I did know".

Happy New Year again!
tjo'
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » HAPPYNEWYEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL