The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Linking rings » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kenz Krazy
View Profile
New user
Kent in the U.K
74 Posts

Profile of Kenz Krazy
I have just purchased a set of three linking ring but it has no instruction or routine can anyone give me any help with this.

Thanks ken
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3469 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
See if you can find Whit Haydn's Comedy 4-ring video tape. His routine is very funny.

Also, look for Dai Vernon's Symphony of the Rings; it's a pamphlet and the routine is one of the most beautiful you'll find.
MiNiM
View Profile
Regular user
New Zealand
111 Posts

Profile of MiNiM
Three Ring Routines: these are all good:

Three Ring Deception (Buck Clayton)

Chris Capehart's routine -Stars of Magic series, I think it's published by Tannens,

and Aldo Columbini's Three Ring Circus or Rings Supreme - it's available in both video and book form.

Most three ring routines are mostly two ring routines, with the third ring added at the end to provide some sort of a climax.(After all, all you can do, plotwise, is link them and unlink them - it tends to pall after awhile!) So find any linking ring moves and put together your own sequence with just the two to start with, then add the third later.
(Actually Cellini apparently does just a two ring routine).

Stevens Magic have a good rings video with various performers showing their bits - it's certainly worth getting.

Cheers,

Bill
He asked me if I liked card tricks. I said "No." He did three. (W. Somerset Maugham)
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6583 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
See the pre-existing topic on the Linking Rings in this forum for other ideas.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Linking rings » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL