The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Finally joined (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bnadworn
View Profile
Regular user
Western New York
131 Posts

Profile of bnadworn
I saw the ad in the Linking Rings and figured how much longer can I go without joining? So I joined just now. I am in the Southwest part of NY. Just travelled around the US (really only 27 states including Alaska) and met some really nice magicians along the way (aren't we all). I have been doing magic for a long while and moved to an area where there are not many magicians. I missed the club meetings (IBM, SAM) so I figured the vitural magic world for me.

- Brian
"They say the hand is quicker than the eye but I won't believe it until I see it."
Pete W.
View Profile
New user
Coffeyville, KS
80 Posts

Profile of Pete W.
Hey, Brian
The closest ring to me is 75 miles away. The only time I see "real" magicians is at IBM convention or if one happens close-by once a year.

Welcome! I hope you enjoy Magic Café as much as I have....(so far).
"Amatuers perform different tricks for the same people. Professionals perform the same tricks for different people."...Al Goshman
bnadworn
View Profile
Regular user
Western New York
131 Posts

Profile of bnadworn
Thanks Pete.
I have been enjoying reading the many posts here. It is really a unique community of magicians.
I live about 100 miles from the nearest IBM and SAM. I have been busy with other activities over the last 6 years but have continued to perform throught that time. There is a local university near me and whenever a magician is performing there I make the effort of going to see their show and meeting with them. Magicians on the road, I have found, don't get a chance to socialize with other magicians too often.
I am looking forward to being a member here.

Thanks,
- Brian Nadworny
"They say the hand is quicker than the eye but I won't believe it until I see it."
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Brian,

You've come to the right place! The Café has a membership of 16,000 from over 80 different countries! While not are all active posters, you will no doubt recieve information or suggestions from so many. It makes for interesting debates sometimes. Please don't hesitate to post or ask a question as it's a friendly place. (You're right magicians are nice people.) So welcome and enjoy!
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14063 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Welcome, welcome , welcome!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
bnadworn
View Profile
Regular user
Western New York
131 Posts

Profile of bnadworn
Chrystal and daffydoug,
Thank you for the greeting. I have been having a great time and meeting people. I feel I wasted my time in other on-line communities since the people I wanted to contact were here.

- Brian
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Finally joined (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL