The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Magic greetings from Hanau Germany (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tharos
View Profile
New user
Hanau / Germany
1 Post

Profile of tharos
Hi my name is Tharos and I am living in Hanau Germany which is near Frankfurt and I am involved in Magic for about 6 years. First of all, like my other fellows from Germany, I would like to say sorry for all bad English now and in future postings.
I created two bigger Stage shows in the last 4 Years targeting medieval festivals, involving a lot of pyro effects. I don’t have any most favorite magician out there, I try to learn from all of them but overall I am more interested in Stage Magic than in Close-up. I hope to meet some people here sharing the same passion for magic and maybe having some god discussions.
lets bring back some magic to the world.
And sorry for the bad english
saxmangeoff
View Profile
Veteran user
Moscow, ID, USA
355 Posts

Profile of saxmangeoff
Gruesse!
"You must practice your material until it becomes boring, then practice it until it becomes beautiful." -- Bill Palmer
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Tharos,

Welcome to the Café! We're happy to have you join us so please help yourself to coffee, a comfortable chair and be prepared for lots of informative reading. The Café is a friendly place and you'll find many here willing to assist you with a question you may have. Just scroll down and view all the topics and please don't hesitate to join in the conversations. Have fun!
tharos
View Profile
New user
Hanau / Germany
1 Post

Profile of tharos
Hi Chrystal,

thanks a lot for the warm welcome.
calexa
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1635 Posts

Profile of calexa
Viele Grüße aus London. Komme ursprünglich aus Würzburg in Bayern, studiere aber zur Zeit Commercial Law an der Westminster University.

Magixx
Optimists have more fun.....
tharos
View Profile
New user
Hanau / Germany
1 Post

Profile of tharos
Hallo und viele Grüße nach London, eine sehr schöne Stadt wie ich finde.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14063 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Hello, and welcome. My name is Daffy Doug. Come on in and have fun! PM me anytime you need a friend.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Magic greetings from Hanau Germany (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL