The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Penquin/snow theme (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

thegospelmagicman
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of thegospelmagicman
Does anyone know of an illusion that I might be able to adapt to the above theme? I've been asked to do a short devotion with an illusion for a winter banquet with a snow/penquin theme. Any posts will be appreciated!

John
The Gospel Magic Man
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3177 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
The Snowstorm in China (several variations/names fro this classic effect are out there) where you take some tissues, and dip them in water, then wring them out, and then produce a literal snowstorm of fluffy flakes that fly up into the air, often/usually accompayied by use of an oriental fan to spread them high into the air, would sound about perfect.

I have never done it, although I have seen it done and it excellent, except for the clean up Smile

I just did a google search for snowstorm in china, and found it for about $15 (less the fan of course)

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
thegospelmagicman
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of thegospelmagicman
Thanks, BroDavid. I had thought of using that illusion but wondered if there were others that might work as well.

Blessings!

John
The Gospel Magic Man
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Penquin/snow theme (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.39 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL