The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Fearson's everything deal (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Has anyone purchased the deal at http://www.downloadmagic.com/everything_package.htm ?
I have heard pros and cons about specific tricks such as his flying box but can anyone verify the accuracy of these claims on these tricks?
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3176 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
I already own quite a few of them, and they are pretty much as described.

For all 9 of them at $49, it seems like a pretty good deal. Some of them are downright outstanding! And the others might work for you, depending on the kind of stuf you do. So if you have been thinking about getting one or or two of them, the whole enchilada at $49 (regular price $129) seesm like a deal to me.

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Thanks BroDavid,

That was what I was thinking. I am interested in one or two effects but for just a couple dollars more (about 10) I can get them all. I just don't have 50 bucks to spend if the effects are not usable in a casual environment.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Fearson's everything deal (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL