The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Encylopedia of playing card flourishes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1028 Posts

Profile of in flames
Quote:
On 2005-01-11 04:24, Harwin wrote:
Haha, mine had 2 bookmarks too, didn´t everyones have?

Im not saying I was special and he gave me bookmarks only. Im just saying that he was cool to do that. He obviously didn't have to. De'vo usually throws in a little bonus with orders like an autographed Superhandz card. It shows appreciation from them for supporting.
johnw188
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of johnw188
Jerry is awesome; he gave me a signed tally ho ace of spades and a couple of signed fanning cards. He also helped me out with some of the cuts through email.
Jonas
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden
1065 Posts

Profile of Jonas
Yeah, he sent a guy I know some flourish posters, kind of like the lithographs but not drawn, they were printed, exactly the same as the lithograps though, did Jerry by any chance draw the lithos by the printed pictures?

Well its impressive anyway, its not easiest in the world to draw something totally alike either.

Well I'm happy with my bible, usually pick it up when I wanna practise something new.

I asked for help on a cut in the bible from him, had a problem with a little thing in it and then he gave me a loooong description in dept of the entire thing haha.

Cool guy.
http://www.youtube.com/jonashaglund < Card flourishes and some other stuff.
ragtop
View Profile
New user
california
58 Posts

Profile of ragtop
Got my encylopedia a couple of days ago. Wow. What an impressive work! The pictures give great info, interesting descriptions and discussions of flourish work that has preceded his book. I will be using this for years to come. Awesome reference!
MnemonicaRedux
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of MnemonicaRedux
A little off topic, but I would highly reccomend the performance DVD's to anyone who has the book. Not only does it thouroughly demonstrate and give tips and add-ons to the moves, Jerry is FREAKING FUNNY as well. I never laughed so hard at a video like this before, so 3 thumbs up to mr Cestkowski.

-Kev
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Encylopedia of playing card flourishes (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL