The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Rabbit Appearing and Vanishing Ideas (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

EvanMagic
View Profile
Elite user
Manitoba
471 Posts

Profile of EvanMagic
Hey,

What are some good Appearance for a rabbit, or vanishes? doesn't matter if its like a box. It is going to be used for a manip. act. Can a vanishing dove cage be modified or is there a seller to place a rabbit inside? Instead of 6 doves?

Thanks,

Evan
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Evan,

I think the rabbit would have to be taught to perch. That could take some doing!

Try plan B.

Bob
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
Bob, Doves "hop" sometimes...so why couldn't a rabbit perch?

:)

Evan, If you have doves, you might want to consider Chalet Magic's Doves to Rabbit.

Regan
Mister Mystery
EvanMagic
View Profile
Elite user
Manitoba
471 Posts

Profile of EvanMagic
Unfortunately I do not have doves. What I meant to say in "modifying" the cage, is to take out the perch for the doves and the rabbit just sits in there. The only problem is I am afraid the load area would be too small for the rabbit. My rabbit is not big, but may be big enough to ruin that trick.

Thanks again!

Evan
Doveman
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of Doveman
I would use a Chalet Doves to Rabbit. I have been using a custom piece for over 3 years and have never had a problem with it. The load area on a vanishing cage is not going to fit the rabbit. It just fits the doves with very little room. For under $500.00 you can own a piece from George. http://www.chaletmagic.com
RonCalhoun
View Profile
Special user
Independence, KY USA
599 Posts

Profile of RonCalhoun
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......13&0

Can you pull a rabbit out of a hat?
Magic Blinds
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of Magic Blinds
A great disappearing bunny is contained in the book "The Aristrocat Of Deception". It contains a whole act plus the floating and vanishing bunny a la asrah.
TrickyRicky
View Profile
Inner circle
TrickyRicky
1653 Posts

Profile of TrickyRicky
For a great production, check "Hocus Pocus" mail box production. It will hold a good size rabbit, and it is quite light.

Morrissey magic in Toronto carries the best rabbit pan production. You can also get it from Browsers Den of magic Toronto.

For a fantastic finish, check Abbott's for a Rabbit vanish supreme. It is very clever, and the rabbit is gone before you start taking the box apart.
Richard.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Nice post Richard...

ALso there is the Jailhouse Vanish and Abbott's Rabbit (Jack Gwynne) Die Box for rabbits.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Rabbit Appearing and Vanishing Ideas (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL