The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » News From Ellusionist (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

guitarfreak
View Profile
New user
41 Posts

Profile of guitarfreak
I made a post about the A.L.I.U.N. levitation and this is their reply:

There is nothing to announce or tell you. We're still working on it and finalizing everything. Since this is going to be a huge effect, we want everything to be perfect. There is still a ton of work left to complete and we don't know how long it's going to be before we can get it out into the market.

We close the posts because many times people just ask the same things over and over and over again, when doing a simple search can find the answer almost immediately.

We love keeping you guys in the loop and up to date with what's going on for up-coming products. However, we don't report anything when there's nothing to to report. Having a post every week that says "we're still working on Aliun - it's going to still take a wihle" won't help much.

In either case, I hopefully cleared up a few things for you. Definitely have some patience and restraint - it is coming and you're right, no one can stop Aliun.

Cheers,

Chris Schuh
Team Ellusionist
zur
View Profile
Special user
California
671 Posts

Profile of zur
Let us know when the Tally Ho Vipers are in stock!
daniel1113
View Profile
Veteran user
335 Posts

Profile of daniel1113
I hope this turns out to be a poor levitation method, soley because there is no way I will ever buy another product from Ellusionist.

However, it will be interesting to see.
Daniel M. Carrico
dengez
View Profile
Loyal user
USA
245 Posts

Profile of dengez
I doubt it will be anything new. Ellusionist just rips off ideas.

dengez
Thirston
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of Thirston
Probably it will be great. they have my first video. I learned too much for their videos. I like them.
liltut
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of liltut
I learned to much just by watching the demo videos for the Ninja stuff and figuring it out. Is this wrong? Lol, The Federal Bureu of Magicians will show up at my door and arrest me. Hopefully.
guitarfreak
View Profile
New user
41 Posts

Profile of guitarfreak
Brad keeps telling us that its coming..its coming... and he said their would be a demo video.

Just go to the ellusionist forums and do a search on the Balducci and King Rising and on that thread there is a LOT of info on Aluin

In fact its the ONLY info we know at this point
silapmata
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of silapmata
Y got frust on Ellusionist when you ca get alteratives. Check out the forum on levitation.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » News From Ellusionist (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL