We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Anime Shows? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jonas
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden
1065 Posts

Profile of Jonas
Anyone else enjoying Anime shows?

I love Naruto, watched it to Episode 117 this far, superb show and great music and story. Besides that I´ve watched Chobits and the beginning of Love Hina and Tenjou Tenge.

What´s your favourites?
http://www.youtube.com/jonashaglund < Card flourishes and some other stuff.
Reis O'Brien
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
2467 Posts

Profile of Reis O'Brien
Cowboy Bebop!
Homo vult decipi; decipiatur

http://www.myspace.com/liar_4_hire
Jonas
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden
1065 Posts

Profile of Jonas
Heard from that one from many people, havent bothered checking it out though, but many people liked it, I guess ill check it out after Love hina and stuff.

Oh, btw, looked at the first episode of Hellsing too, I love the music but the episode was kinda confusing and I didn't like it much. Liked the style and attitude on the stuff but... Nah, weird.
http://www.youtube.com/jonashaglund < Card flourishes and some other stuff.
Samuel Catoe
View Profile
Inner circle
South Carolina
1256 Posts

Profile of Samuel Catoe
I use to watch Uretse Yatsura (sp?), Ranma 1/2, and recommend Cowboy Bebop as well. Check out the movie Ninja Scroll if you get a chance. You will be glad you did. Two more are Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away. Enjoy.
Author of Illusions of Influence, a treatise on Equivoque.
PM me for details and availability.
Partizan
View Profile
Inner circle
London UK
1682 Posts

Profile of Partizan
I have about 20 cells from various shows. Battle of the Planets really got me started in the good old days. Then Akira, Ghost in the Shell got me so hooked that I had to own some cells too.
I have a cell from 'X' some from Tondie Burin, some from Pokemon, 1 from Gunsmith cats, 3 from Tenchi, 1 Kimagure Orange Road, 2 Sailor Moon, 3 Vampire Princess Miyu, 2 Pretty Samy, 2 Riding Bean.

I only display 4 cells at a time with the rest stored away from light. You can start with a small budget and the value goes up if it is a nice looking key cell.

I cant even tell you how much anime I have seen over the years, Even watching a Japanese version without subs is good for me.
"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus."
- Mark Twain
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
I used to watch naruto but found it to be kinda draggy now..wonder how many episodes they planning to drag it to Smile

I enjoy gundam seed and bleach Smile

cheerios
Think outside the box, cos people are all thinking inside now!! - ClouDsss
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Anime Shows? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL