The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » string from stomach » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

streetmagician_08
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of streetmagician_08
Hi,
I am looking for a good string from stomach setup, anyone know any good ones? Please help!!

thanks
Thayne Smile
Martin Carli
View Profile
Regular user
Montreal, Canada
108 Posts

Profile of Martin Carli
Hello,

If my memory serves, this effect is published in an issue of Swami or Mantra. Look for the hardbound edition. Hope that helps...

Later,

Martin
Magicman01462
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of Magicman01462
The trick really isn't very useful, the set up is either painful or messy. I tried it about a month ago and sworn that I would never try the illusion again. But if you really need to know how to do it, you can find it on many sites, you just need to know the password, PM me and we can work something out.

Magicman01462
streetmagician_08
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of streetmagician_08
Thanks, obviously I'd like a painless version, and magicman01462 I talked to you on aim, remember me streetmagician_08, talk to me or e-mail me at Thayne@wirefire.com for more info on this trick. thanks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » string from stomach » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL