The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Hypercards » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2301 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Andrew Mayne has a new DVD available at Hocus Pocus. It's a linking card routine and reading the description it appears similar to a Bev Bergeron linking business card routine I have on an old video. Does anyone know if it's similar? Thanks.
Felix Cardician
View Profile
Regular user
152 Posts

Profile of Felix Cardician
Im also confused with all these linking card routines that have appeared on the market in the last few months.
- Linkage
- One card link
- Hypercards
- Loophole gimmick

Is there someone who has seen them all, or at least 2-3 of them? Im sure many would like to hear a comparison of these effects.
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
There are demos for both Linkage and LoopHole at Hocus-Pocus. I see LoopHole as more of an ending to one of these routines. It looks like a great climax. I cannot speak of the others.

One musn't forget the source of this Plot, Paul Harris. He has two routines in his book, the Art of Astonishment together with another version called Xmosis, whose creator's name I forgot.
Yours,

Ivan
matt.magicman
View Profile
Inner circle
Mars
1515 Posts

Profile of matt.magicman
Out of all the linking card routines...
which is the best one to do,
if you are going to end with the "loophole" effect
cheers in advance
matt
shoosh018
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of shoosh018
This looks extremely clean!-Well done Mr. Mayne
I'm just curious, it says that the cards may be examined in the "middle" of the effect. Does this mean before the repeat performance?
If so, that would lead me to believe that the cards may be examined at the end of the entire effect as well.
Is this possible?
matt.magicman
View Profile
Inner circle
Mars
1515 Posts

Profile of matt.magicman
It means the cards are linked once, then unlinked
you examine them
then they are linked for a second time
unlinked again, then handed out
they cannot be examined whist linked
but can be a stated above aswell as before and after the effect
hope that helps clear it up
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2301 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Hypercards is AWESOME. So cool. So easy...so clean...again Mayne is a genius. Totally impromptu. Sean's Linking Rings Audio DVD I got at the same time has an audio glitch so I can't compare it. But Hypercards added on with Loophole is great.
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5827 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Hypercards » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL