The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Been around for a while (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

shale007
View Profile
New user
Vancouver, BC
28 Posts

Profile of shale007
Hi again, I have been around for a while but find it so difficult to find time to post . . . I hope to be able to contribute more often and develope some new relationships this year here at the Café. Happy New Year.
Regards,

Shawn
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Shawn,

Good to see you in here and welcome to the Café. I hope you find the time to post more often as I'll look forward to reading your ideas. Grab yourself a cup of coffee, a comfortable chair and be prepared for lots of reading.

Happy New Year to you as well

Chrystal
Toasty
View Profile
New user
Wales
36 Posts

Profile of Toasty
Hi shawn, names ben, I'm in a similar situation, what with finding time to post. I'm a bit of a newby though, so I can just check in, browse and learn loads each time without actually having to post.
I'm sure I'll see you around.
Ben
life is magical-in one way or another...
saxmangeoff
View Profile
Veteran user
Moscow, ID, USA
355 Posts

Profile of saxmangeoff
Shawn, has anybody ever told you look a lot like Eugene Burger?

By the way, who's that guy to the right of you?

:lol:

Geoff
"You must practice your material until it becomes boring, then practice it until it becomes beautiful." -- Bill Palmer
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Been around for a while (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL