The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Confetti cannon building? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pizzazz
View Profile
Regular user
North Carolina
108 Posts

Profile of Pizzazz
Anyone have any insight on how to build a small confetti cannon? Or is this able to be done???
May all your days be "magic" days
KenW
View Profile
Elite user
439 Posts

Profile of KenW
Go here and save youself a LOT OF HEADACHE. I tried building them myself and after hundreds of dollars wasted, a magician friend hooked me up with these people: http://www.aerotechnic.com/cannon.htm
I have the pocket cannon mounted in one of my props and it works fantastic EVERYTIME! The investment is worth every penny and you will no longer have failures!
KW
carolina illusionist
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of carolina illusionist
About building a small confetti cannon....SOOOOO simple. Take a thumb tip, preferrably one of the harder rubber or metal ones, drill a small hole in the very tip, about 1/16" in diameter. With non-sweaty hands, take a small amount of flash cotton and roll it into a string, small enough to stick into the hole. This is your fuse. Thread the "fuse" into the hole so that about a 1/4" - 1/2" is exposed. Now place a small amount of flash cotton or fast flashpaper into the TT. Add some mylar confetti(dollar store sells it), and you can even add a small silk streamer. The streamer will serve as wadding to keep the confetti and propellant from falling out. With the TT in finger palm position, open end UP and fused tip end down, apply fire.........POP....sparkle........ooooo's and aaaaahhh's. Make sure to aim it away from your face!!!!!!! The amount of propellant, i.e. flash cotton or paper, can be experimented with. This is a great, nearly impromptu item. Don't carry this into an airport...could mean trouble :-O
jamieallan
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of jamieallan
Buy a cannon they are cheap and very safe. Think of the loss of life or limb!

j
joespuppets
View Profile
New user
Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA
16 Posts

Profile of joespuppets
I have a home-made confetti cannon design on my home page. It is a very simple home page, but the info is there.

http://www.dunfee.com

Joe Dunfee
Joe Dunfee
Lancaster, PA, USA
Damien Steel
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of Damien Steel
It seems quite difficult to buid one...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Confetti cannon building? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL