The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Jeff - Magic Shop Owner (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
327 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Hey guys,

I can't remember if I ever posted a message in here or not! But I've been away for a while, so in a sense, this is a re-introduction to myself.

My name is Jeff and I run a Magic Store based out of California. That can keep me quite busy, but I plan to *try* and read as many posts here as possible. You guys just fill up the board with new messages so quickly, I never know where to begin!

Feel free to check out our store, and contact me if you need anything. We may not have much, but we're expanding every few weeks, and take personal requests on upcoming orders.

Oh, more about me....I'm pushing the big 30 this year. Married, and with a newborn baby daughter. Life is good, even though it smells like dirty diapers!
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
saxmangeoff
View Profile
Veteran user
Moscow, ID, USA
355 Posts

Profile of saxmangeoff
Howdy.

There's a thread you might be interested, and certainly qualified to comment on. It's in the "Food For Thought" area. The title is "Will magic Shops vanish?"

Geoff
"You must practice your material until it becomes boring, then practice it until it becomes beautiful." -- Bill Palmer
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Jeff,

Glad you decided to come back to us and your life certainly sounds busy. Congrats on your new baby and if you start talking about her bodily functions we'll understand. All new parents seem to do that..ha ha!

Here's a suggestion as you're right the Café can be so overwhelming and hard to follow. Just pick a favorite topic or two to start and follow it for a week or two and soon you'll feel comfortable and can follow along. Don't hesitate to post or ask a question of your own either. Have fun!
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
327 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Thanks for the warm welcome, Chrystal and Geoff. I look forward to posting with you guys (and gals ;D)
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
GeorgeSantos
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1106 Posts

Profile of GeorgeSantos
Smile
Hi Jeff! I see you have a newborn daughter. I love performing for kids and I hope I can perform for your daughter someday. Glad to have you here in the forum.
"David Roth is the greatest coin manipulator in the entire world.."

-Dai Vernon "The Professor"

I AM A FILIPINO MAGICIAN
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Jeff - Magic Shop Owner (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL