The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Montreal...... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Falcone123
View Profile

Canada
0 Posts

Profile of Falcone123
Hi All from Montreal, Canada. Name is Tony and I’ve been a member for little over a month now and I just noticed this thread to introduce myself. Better late than never. I’ve been interested in Magic since I was a kid. I’ve always enjoyed to do magic tricks to family members and friends. My mom would think I should spend more time with school books than Magic but she was the first one to say to me, when her friends came over, “Do the trick you showed me last week”. I love to the feeling you get from people when you do a Magic trick and they freak out. Now married with a 3 year old and expecting another, I haven’t been really following magic that much until I came across this site. WOW this site is great and has brought the spirit back. Keep up the good work and a Big Thanks to all the creative inventors that have kept Magic Alive!!!
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Falcone,

Thanks for your nice introduction. Welcome to the Café and glad you decided to join us! No matter where your interest in magic lies you'll find a forum at the Café that will help you along.

The New to Magic forum gives great advice on what books or vids are highly suggested to get you back into the magic mode. Or just scroll down to view all the forums and pick a favorite or two to start. Have fun!
Derek Dean
View Profile
Regular user
Monterey, CA
129 Posts

Profile of Derek Dean
Howdy Falcone123, you're right this is a great site, and a perfect place to spend some time during those sleepless nights that come with having a new born. Congratulations by the way! Welcome, I'm sure you will enjoy your time here.
Toasty
View Profile
New user
Wales
36 Posts

Profile of Toasty
Hi Tony, this place is great even for new people, like me. I've learnt loads just from browsing, I'm sure you will too!
life is magical-in one way or another...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Montreal...... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL