The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Cardshark Online (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
Just wanna check if anyone is a member of this site and if its good.

http://cardshark.us/home.html

cheerios
Think outside the box, cos people are all thinking inside now!! - ClouDsss
Roger Kelly
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent, England
3327 Posts

Profile of Roger Kelly
Wouldn't have thought many are. Judging by the comments in the link below (which I note you have participated.)

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......;forum=2

But I'm sure there'll be those who subscribe to these sort of sites to gain the necessary skills to perform magic. I suppose its not too much different than Erdnase's "Expert At The Card Table"
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
Thanks pacotrix

I was hoping to make a gambling demo for my act and wanted to keep track of such stuff and am very interested in such news.

I used to do guyhollingworth's gambling routine found in his "routines" vhs which is good as it includes false deals, runs ups, etc and can be reset instanly at the end of the performance.

in addition, I watched scams and fantasies and really like wat darwin was doing on using gambling sleights to enhance his acts (which usually has a gambling theme).

presently I am re-watching matin nash's charming cheat vhs vol 4 which is on gambling demos

cheerios
J Wessmiller
View Profile
Veteran user
VA
306 Posts

Profile of J Wessmiller
I am a member of cardshark online and think it's an excellent resource. Most of the guys there are the real thing and the discussions at their forums are chalk full of info. If your serious about card work, join the site. It's well worth the money in my opinion.
JW
Think you know Erdnase? Take my quiz

http://wessmiller.blogspot.com
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2134 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
I joined a while back. It's a very low fee, and there's some good info on there. I'm looking at it more for entertainent than a full learning resource, but I like going over there every so often and browsing around. I should check out their forums, I haven't done much looking there.

Kevin
Kevin Reylek
Paul H
View Profile
Inner circle
UK South Coast
1135 Posts

Profile of Paul H
I completely agree with JW. There is some really excellent info on cheating and more importantly, on performing sleights stealthily. I particularly recommend the posts by the mysterious poster 'Rasputin' who combines intelligence with a lifetime knowledge of gambling and card manipulation. The only downside is that there are far fewer contributors than on the MagicCafe which makes for a much slower turnover.

Regards,

Paul H
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
Wow thanks for the reply everyone..think I will have to register sooner or later cos I am really interested in the things that you have told me abt..

seems like a genuinue site and not one that is jus a scam

thanks again!!

cheerios
GuardT34
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of GuardT34
Former member myself, membership ran out last August though. But it is not only the best but the only site on cheating on the web as thourough as Igors. And although its packed with a wealth of information, I wish Igor would update his site more often. Very few updates when I was a member their, the board is quite at times with only a handfull of posters. But that's a good thing, small community.
Tommy Johnson
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of Tommy Johnson
I know him nice guy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Cardshark Online (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL