The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Missing Café Member? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

hoodrat
View Profile
Veteran user
Southern California
384 Posts

Profile of hoodrat
I was doing a search here trying to find some old posts by a member who I believe used the name "Firedice." I can no longer find a single post made by this person. Come to think of it, I haven't seen a posting from him in quite some time. He used to always post here considerably about a year ago. I know that sometimes members can apparently get "banned" from the Café for various reasons, but would that also mean that every single post that person ever made gets deleted as well??
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2321 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Not missing, nor banned. He is here and hopefully as crazy as ever. He changed his name to Reis O'Brien.

Brian
Reis O'Brien
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
2467 Posts

Profile of Reis O'Brien
Drat! There goes my secret identity!
Homo vult decipi; decipiatur

http://www.myspace.com/liar_4_hire
Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
We were going to que up the band and celebrate his long-awaited departure....and what **** did you do to your hair Dice?!
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - Margot Fonteyn
Partizan
View Profile
Inner circle
London UK
1682 Posts

Profile of Partizan
What the ****, He's lost the glasses and the hair. That is a good new look though FD. sorta streamlined.

Happy new year to ya!
P.
"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus."
- Mark Twain
Reis O'Brien
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
2467 Posts

Profile of Reis O'Brien
I'm trying to look more aerodynamic, but my girlfriend says it just makes me look like Charlie Brown.

CamelotFX
View Profile
Special user
Minnesota
596 Posts

Profile of CamelotFX
Actually, Reis, you bear an amazing resemblance to this fellow!
Reis O'Brien
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
2467 Posts

Profile of Reis O'Brien
Ouch!

Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Firedice - Is that really you? I also wondered where the heck you were and missed reading your humorous post. I would have never recognized you without the trademark hair, glasses and cig hanging from your mouth. Lemme guess..you were practising for when you're rich and famous and want to go out in public without being hounded by fans?

I agree with your girlfriend..Charlie Brown with a Vin Diesel attitude however.

Glad to see you're still here.

Chrystal
CamelotFX
View Profile
Special user
Minnesota
596 Posts

Profile of CamelotFX
"Just because we don't recognize him doesn't mean we can't, and just because we can doesn't mean we should."
hoodrat
View Profile
Veteran user
Southern California
384 Posts

Profile of hoodrat
Well, glad to see Firedice simply changed his nickname. I now know what happened to all the old Firedice posts -- they now feature his new nickname and avatar! That's what was throwing me for a loop!

I found the words of wisdom I was searching for! Thanks, Firedice...er, Reis O'Brien...umm, whoever you are! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Missing Café Member? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL