The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » The Cheetah's Handbook (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7009 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Fantastic. I was really disappointed that I missed out on the first one. But this is great news.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
timofy
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of timofy
Yeah me too, I had been trying to get it for so long and after much anticipation I was ready to buy it. But it had just gone.

Will the 2nd edition be limited aswell?
Andrew Loh
View Profile
Inner circle
Malaysia
1455 Posts

Profile of Andrew Loh
Hi Timofy,

Yeah! The 1st volume the effects are excellent and I am looking forward of the 2nd volume also, not so sure is Jamie is doing the same with the 2nd volume????

Andrew

Check out my new card magic eBooks "The Magnificent Queens" & "Triple Charms" at:
www.cardicianden.com

My Cardician Den Blog:
http://pasteboards.blogspot.com/
Sooty
View Profile
Regular user
London, England
140 Posts

Profile of Sooty
Phew! I was just in time to get one of the 150 copies.
jbadman
View Profile
Special user
London
944 Posts

Profile of jbadman
Yes, Cheetahs 2 will also be limited edition; probably 150 or 200.

Jamie.
http://www.underground-collective.com - check out our new DVD now!
Thai Mai Shus
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Thai Mai Shus
ANy news on the cheetahs 2?
jb
View Profile
New user
Mt. View, CA
24 Posts

Profile of jb
Cheetah's Handbook Volume 2: Another Bite of the Cherry

Just over a year ago the first of what we hope to be several ebooks of original magic appeared on the scene as The Cheetah's Handbook. Quantities of the ebook were limited and the first sold out quite quickly.

This year we've put together a bigger, better version with contributions from 10 close-up magicians from around the world. Contributors include Jamie Badman, John Bodine, Luke Dancy, Andi Gladwin, Rob James, Kostya Kimlat, Colin Miller, Robert Moreland, Jack Parker, and Tyler Wilson.

This year's ebook has almost 70 pages and contains 16 items using playing cards, rubber bands, cellphones, cherries and chicken wings!

Here's a rundown of the contents:

Under Control (Luke Dancy) - A fantastic control that you'll learn in just a few hours.

Sweet Cherry Living (Kostya Kimlat) - Fuse two cherries together. Weird, original and fun!

BVA (John Bodine) - A short walkaround routine utilising the Asher Twist.

21 Forever (Jamie Badman) - One for the Blackjack players. Includes a description of Jamie's renowned Underground Change.

Meester Tweester (Jack Parker) - A fantastic Twisting the Aces routine that takes a number of interesting turns.

Cherry Bomb (Tyler Wilson) - A guaranteed fooler using just one card.

Just One Rubber & Get Your Knot Off (John Bodine) - You accidentally snap a rubber band, but restore it in a novel and fooling way.

Three Card Location Too (Colin Miller) - An alternative handling and presentation to Steve Ehler's 3 Card Location.

Full Mental Racket (Andi Gladwin) - A maths test that will fool and entertain!

Wings (Kostya Kimlat) - Impromptu magic at it's best. Chicken lovers will love this!

Two Minds Without a Single Thought (Jack Parker) - I'm not sure what's more entertaining. The trick or the write-up. You'll enjoy this.

E.J. Sandwich (Rob James) - Rob has used this trick to fool some of the best minds in magic. Now it's your turn.

Cheetah's Cellphones (Luke Dancy) - Turn your cellphone into a magical utility device.

Ascanio Spread Finesse (Robert Moreland) - The hit of the 2005 TSD convention in print for the first time.

Nightmare (Robert Moreland) - The best Cannibal Cards handling. Ever.

Whiplash (Andi Gladwin) - An original plot, detailing two new moves.

The ebook can be purchased from <a href=http://www.underground-collective.com/effects/detail.php?product_id=16>The Underground Collective</a> for the paltry sum of:

Price:
€ 17.00
$ 20.00
£ 12.00

But don't take our word for it - take a look at an example effect from the ebook by Jack Parker at The Underground-Collective!

<a href=http://www.underground-collective.com/downloads/files/meestertweester.wmv>Meester Tweester</a>
shanester
View Profile
Loyal user
Darlington, England
267 Posts

Profile of shanester
BVA states that the Asher Twist is required- is it taught?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » The Cheetah's Handbook (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL