The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New to the ring (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

carolina illusionist
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of carolina illusionist
My name is Michael and I do mostly stage illusions...not much close-up. I am a member of IBM and FCM. Fire and doves are a mainstay of my shows. I also custom build props and stage illusions for other magicians, mostly in the southeast.

Friday and yesterday I spent at the 2005 SCAM-CON, South Carolina Assoc. of Magicians Convention. Lecturing and performing were Tom Jones, Rachel Wild, David Kaye, Dan Harlan, and the absolutely MAGNIFICIENT Dirk Losander, the master of levitation. If you ever get a chance to see Losander, do it.

I look forward to gleaning information from THE Café.
Derek Dean
View Profile
Regular user
Monterey, CA
129 Posts

Profile of Derek Dean
Howdy Michael, and welcome to the Café. It sounds like you will bring lots of experience to our band of merry makers. I've been in the IBM for 10 years, doing magic for.........well, longer than I can remember, ha. It sounds like you had one heck of a neat weekend. I've seen Dirk Losander's videos on his web sight, but I imagine seeing him in person would be quite inspiring. Anyway, good to have you here, I'm sure you will find lots of good folks and discussions on this forum.
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Michael,

Welcome to the Café! You'll find yourself returning here time and time again.The Café has a membership of over 16,000 from 80 different countries so it makes for some interesting conversations. Please don't hesitate to post as it's a friendly place!
carolina illusionist
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of carolina illusionist
As I am a little new to the forum format, I'm not sure where to look for something. I am one of the new officers of our local ring and we are wanting to incorporate more lectures with known magicians. Does anyone know of a list or place to check for those who might be touring the southeast in 2005?

Tks.
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Again,

You may want to ask in Tricky Business or What's Happening forums. Just scroll down to view all the forums and each will have various topics which they cover..and see which best fits what you describe. If you need help again feel free to pm me.

Chrystal
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New to the ring (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL