The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » My ingenious invention... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

***Kev***
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of ***Kev***
Name - [Not decided yet, ideas welcome]
Cost - So far free
Effect - Magician is holding one billiard ball at his fingertips, then instantaniously he has 4 billiard balls between his fingers.

It is easy to do,
Just made it up as I was playing with some billiard balls, It looks great with some flash paper.

Anybody wanting info on the technique, please PM me, (The balls aren't attached in any way,) Smile
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
Any thing like the "Billiard Ball Finale"?

"The magi does a standard billiard ball routine then in a flash of fire 4 more balls appear in the performers other hand."
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
FCpreacher
View Profile
Elite user
PA
439 Posts

Profile of FCpreacher
I just read your post on the one to four balls. I am VERY interested. Please PM me with as much info as you can give.

Thanks,

FC
boltt223
View Profile
Regular user
Arizona, USA
175 Posts

Profile of boltt223
Kev... you got my attention... I sent you a PM. Smile
KyleHarnish
View Profile
New user
Southern California
51 Posts

Profile of KyleHarnish
Well I will send you a pm.
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Years ago, when I did billiard balls, I would produce them from a candle flame.

I would produce the candle (real) and place it in a holder on the table. I lit the candle and reached into the flame. A flash, and a ball appears.

After a few teq with the ball, I would touch the ball to the flame and another ball would appear in a flash. Anyway, the others were produce in the same manner.

Anyone can do this if they just stop and think about it.

Ray Noble.

P.S. where are those darn billiard balls? I will have to dig them out of where ever they are!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » My ingenious invention... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL