The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Funny rope routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

donsmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
258 Posts

Profile of donsmagic
I'm looking for a funny rope routine. Any suggestions besides Prof. Cheers? Thanks.
jkvand
View Profile
Special user
Johnstown, PA
658 Posts

Profile of jkvand
Michael Finney has 2 very good rope routines on his DVD set. One is a cut and restored routine, which is hilarious and easy to do, the other is his version of the Prof. Nightmare, which is also quite funny but relies heavily on his comedy patter and that one may be tough to adapt to your own character. Both are well worth checking out!
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Zanders has one to. just cant think of his first name right now.
jkvand
View Profile
Special user
Johnstown, PA
658 Posts

Profile of jkvand
John Zander's Loose Ends.
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Yes that would be the one. supposedly easy to do practice/rehearse it first then perform it.
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2112 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Two rope gags,

Hold the two ends and swing the middle about, look its line dancing!

Tie a not in one end and fray about 3 inches of it and say 'Whats this? (rope) no its afraid knot'

Matt
Cody S. Fisher
View Profile
V.I.P.
Austin, Texas
1182 Posts

Profile of Cody S. Fisher
Funniest rope routine in the world..."Sweet Dreams" by Cody S. Fisher. (Hey that's me!)

Cody S. Fisher
MUM Magazine
To Sign Up For My Members Only FREE Monthly Videos Visit: www.CodyFisher.com/store

Cody's Comedy Confabulation / Silk-2-Egg / Killer Prediction / Tossed Out Deck / Comedy Book Test / Las Vegas Aces / Three Ropes & 1000 Laughs
donsmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
258 Posts

Profile of donsmagic
Cody
I have your Sweet Dreams Rope routine and it is very funny but can only play for an all adult audience. Don
Caleb Wiles
View Profile
Inner circle
Indianapolis, IN
1130 Posts

Profile of Caleb Wiles
The best one is Steve Bedwell's In Over Your Head, but please don't buy it or perform it. It's my little secret. I want it all to myself.

Caleb
Check out my Main Event project (DVD or Download).

"Magicians, stop what you're doing right now and pick this up!" - John Guastaferro

"Caleb Wiles is the real deal!" - David Williamson

"...my very highest recommendation." - John Carey
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Funny rope routine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL